Our daughter was over to see us. She lives 900 miles away so it doesn't happen often. My wife had been lightly pushing me to tell her about my CD'ing. I am reluctant, because once out, you are out! I don't think my daughter would have an issue, but I can't control who she yells. Perhaps nobody, but you never know.

Our Daughter had some time when she was younger where she felt like she was more male and dressed like a boy for a while, we stayed fairly neutral about it and let her do what she wanted, but didn't support, or deny. We have had some question about her sexual preferences, but early on she got married and has been for twelve years and seems to enjoy it. I believe some of her genetics is coming from me. Although I have never had any gay experiences, sometimes I wonder as I have had male acquaintances I was extremely attracted too.

While she was visiting my wife started asking her questions about gender, homosexuality and more. All the time my wife was looking my way to see if I would "jump in". I didn't, I added to the conversation here and there, but I could tell my wife was wanted me to tell our daughter. In the end I didn't. I have told my wife I don't see the point. Perhaps it will open some other line of conversation, but with her living so far away there is not reason she would need to know.

I look back at my daughter's gender confusion from years back and look at her now. She is all female. A beautiful young woman, long hair almost to her waist. Wears light makeup, tiny, just like her mom. All woman, but I wonder if there isn't a bit of lesbian interest there.