Every two to three weeks I get my eyebrows threaded. My biggest issue when getting threaded is the young ladies who work on me never want to thin out my eyebrows. They just assume I want them cleaned up, not thinned and made feminine.

So when I get in the chair I state that I want me eyebrows thinned pretty significantly, she says, so cleaned up. I state no, please make them thin. She starts working on me and I can tell she is just cleaning them up, not thinning them. You can tell when they take a lot of hair, it hurts and it was not hurting. She finishes and hands me the hand mirror and they were not thinned at all.

I tell her I want them thin like your brows pointing at her brows. She looks at me and says something unintelligible. At that moment I realize she really doesn't speak English that well. So I take out my phone and show her a picture of Jamie all dolled up with my eyebrows pretty thin. I state this is me and I want my eyebrows like this. She says that's you? I say yes.

She finishes up my eyebrows. They're still not as thin as I want, but much better than her first try.