Thread: transition in ontario

transition in ontario

do any girls here have any knowledge about the transition process in Ontario Canada? I am looking to get into some sort of therapy but I am scared. I have heard of the "clarke institute" which sounds like a modern day witch hunt and that is not the kind of group that I need diagnosing me. Anyone know of some good therapists in ontario canada who are willing to deal with ts persons outside of the clarke institute? any suggestions are welcome. Thanks girls

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Stay away from the so-called "Clarke Institute"; it is a modern day horror shop!
    Here's some good links I found: http://www.ts-ottawa.ca/links.htm
    http://www.ts-ottawa.ca/ottawa.htm.

Good luck grrl! You know I'm moving to Ontario next month to be with my grrl

hugs
    kew
    Last edited by KewTnCurvy; 11-05-2004 at 11:39 AM.
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~

thanks so much julie and kew, i will definitley check the links out that u gave me and ill let ya know how I make out maybe we can all go on a shopping spree when you get here kew

luv randie
    Last edited by randie; 11-05-2004 at 04:28 PM.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    Hi Randie,
    Would be happy to shop with ya when I get there. Best to you grrly!

hugs
    kew
    ~Dear Dorothy,
    Hate Oz, took the shoes, find your own way home.
    Toto~