Thread: Vaginoplasty Information

Vaginoplasty Information

Not sure if this has been posted before but Dr Ashley DeLeon of the Crane Center in Austin provides a great deal of good information here (I'm very blessed to be located so close to these wonderful folks!):
    https://youtu.be/QnfJxVJxQV8

Probably lots of good information there, but as an audio engineer, I found the video unwatchable because of the horrible audio quality. Even for YouTube, it was bad.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

The Crane Center is highly regarded. I drove a friend to the one in San Francisco.

I also found the video disappointing because of the audio quality.
    Last edited by Jeri Ann; 10-31-2022 at 07:46 PM.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    Probably lots of good information there, but as an audio engineer, I found the video unwatchable because of the horrible audio quality. Even for YouTube, it was bad.
    I am often amazed by the poor quality of many of the videos people post on youtube. I have to wonder if they watch (and listen) to them once they've posted them.
    Krisi