Well, AmeeJo is now public, so to speak. Our company finally left and after my wife got some well deserved rest I went in and told her I had something I wanted to talk to her about. I told her it was not as big news as my oldest when she came out as transgender but it was along the same lines. Then I just said it "I like to crossdress and have since I was 12". She was a bit surprised but did not show any anger at all. In fact it was quite the opposite. There was acceptance just not understanding. She did have some questions, of course. I answered every one without hesitation. We talked about how I got started and where I have progressed to. She was surprised to hear that I have a wardrobe and wanted to know where I kept it. She said I was really good at hiding it all these years as she never once suspected anything until I started getting my nails done and even then was not convinced it was anything more than a phase. I think she thought I have been dressing with someone else but I assured her I have not. She told me to bring my clothes into the house and I can keep them in the closet (anyone who sees it would think it was hers anyway). We are basically the same size. She thinks she might want to borrow something if she likes it. I feel so relieved to finally have this off of my chest and I don't think it could have gone better. I'm not ready to openly dress in front of her yet and I will not dress in front of my 14 year old but I'm in a much better place now. Oh, by the way, she had absolutely no issues with me telling my mother or my daughter first. She looked at it the same way I did as a way to test the waters before diving in.I'm sure there will be more to follow...