Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I told my wife

Congrats Ameejo, It's a HUGE relief to not have to keep such a secret from your wife anymore.

Good for you honey, a weight is off your shoulders 💖

Getting over that hurdle is a life changer and her acceptance all the better! Congratulations!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Congrats, AmeeJo. I am very happy for you.

Ameejo, though we don’t know each other, nevertheless, I’m proud of you, girl. That was a huge step that you took that many here only dream of. I never told my late wife, and have regrets about that. My wonderful current wife was told as soon as dating got serious. She, like your wife, took it well, but she needed lots of research and lots of discussion in order to understand this facet of me so as to not perceive it as a risk to our relationship. You are off to a great start. Cherish her and by all means keep the discussion going. Be especially aware of any research she may do — there are many seeming professionals who consider us to be abominations who can be cured, or who see us as lost souls, or who attempt to pigeon hole us in definitions that don’t fit. Make sure she finds supportive research that reflects our reality as regular people who have a non-threatening characteristic/trait that actually make us better people. Having her join here and read about us, and perhaps joining the Female at Birth forum, might help her understand us more clearly. IMHO. YMMD.

Best regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Ameejo, deep breath, its a long way down !!!!, lol Always make her remember what she found on the first day, over the next 20 years or so it will waver and change, its not her fault or yours its life, go with the flow, but dressing will always be with you both now for the rest of your relationship, but yep big steps girl !!!, but if your like me and its in your xy jeans, you cannot ever let go, and always embrace it, it will work out ok in the end, wether its dadt for a few years etc , but its now part of your life, good caall girl. hiding it never works out

Pleased it worked out well for you. Your CD future looks bright.

Silver Member
    A HUGE congratulations! FIrstly, to you for bringing your secret to light. It's a super hard thing to do and you crushed it. Secondly, to your wife for being so amazing as she got the news. Most members of this forum are not as lucky as you. And now your wardrobe gets to move into the main closet? WOWEE!

Thank you to everyone who has posted so far. I'm still on cloud nine with all of this. The first thing I did was to get my toenail color changed. The red is gone and I now have a nice candy apple green. She said they look nice but still a bit too dark for her taste. She did say it didn't affect her like the red did though so it'll take some time I think. I moved all of my tops into the closet already. I wanted to see how this went before I start bringing up my dresses. So far so good.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    So very happy for you AmeeJo. What a great milestone and you have such a nice future ahead.
    All the very best to you. Looking forward to your positive updates..

Emily

Congratulations AmeeJo, very happy for you!

Amee Jo, I am going to state, "Baby steps". Take things slowly. Best wishes.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue