Thread: I take videos if myself trying on female clothes in stores!

I take videos of myself trying on female clothes in stores!

It's my favourite pastime.

Chelsea: Welcome to CD.com. We all look forward to seeing your videos made while you are trying on female clothes in stores. Videos and pictures always seem to draw lots of attention and warm, kind comments from members.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How brave of u, Chelsea! I don't even try on clothes in stores any more.

It's way too difficult and stressfull to carry all my different size forms and figure pads with me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd be careful using any video equipment in a dressing room....people have gotten themselves into big trouble doing that. It can(and probably will) be misinterpreted

Agree with Audrey. This is a seriously bad idea. Please stop doing this. If/when you get caught it will be used against the entire community.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Be careful out there. Store security CCTV is videoing you too.

It only takes one gal to claim you are videoing her to get you in a boat load of unnecessary trouble. Doesn't matter if true, or not. Just the claim will cause a bunch of hurt.

There are better avenues for fun.

Chelsea, Welcome to the forum.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by audreyinalbany View Post
    I'd be careful using any video equipment in a dressing room....people have gotten themselves into big trouble doing that. It can(and probably will) be misinterpreted
    I agree. You really shouldn't be doing this for many reasons. It's creepy and probably illegal.

Also, it gives crossdressers a bad name.
    Krisi

I understand the concerns of others about videoing yourself when trying on clothing however YouTube is full of vids of CD'ers trying on items when out shopping. If the dressing cubicle has a door then I would say fine and dandy. If it has a curtain then exercise care.

Also, if you're presenting totally enfemme then that works in your favour. If in drab then that does move the goal posts somewhat.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

The only video equipment you really need is what almost everyone carries with her/him nowadays: a phone with a camera. If Chelsea is doing this in the privacy of her dressing room, it shouldn't be breaking any rules. But I agree she should exercise caution.
    Welcome Chelsea.

I don't see a issue as long as you are in your own cubicle room. Once my wife came in with me to help me with a zipper on a dress and also to see how it looked because I wasn't going to come out like that. The lady working there thought we were having sex and called security on us. As always and a common rule just be careful of your surroundings and looking forward to seeing some of those videos