Thread: Going to WTA Finals in 80s style tennis uniform...

Going to WTA Finals in 80s style tennis uniform...

Earlier this year, the 2nd weekend of September, I had planned on volunteering for the US Open tennis tournament at Arthur Ashe Stadium. I bought this cheerleader uniform to use as a tennis outfit and made all my travel arrangements before finding out that they required proof of Covid vaccination. My dream was dashed although I did have a ticket to the Friday night matches. (I sold it and could kick myself in the head for it)

Not to be totally defeated, I donned my outfit and took the subway to the stadium Wednesday night to model it for the volunteer coordinator. On the way, a young man asked if he took take photos. I agreed and before we parted ways I made him get some of me going up the stairs from the backside to prove I had gone all the way with my getup. Later that night, I made a few laps around the block in the Chelsea area due to insomnia.

I wore this for a short time last weekend in New York to go to Macy's then went back to my AirBNB and changed into my cheerleader uniform for the rest of the night. That was another adventure in itself.

When October 31st came, I found a Halloween themed pickleball tournament and Chicken N Pickle in Grand Prairie. It was boring and no one asked me to play so I got gas and headed over to Irving Mall for trick or treat. The crowds were embarrassingly scarce compared to the crazy crowds of the pre-covid era. I still had fun and posed for a couple of pics with other costumers and someone who worked at the police station. From there I hit up a bunch of liquor stores just to get out around people. (One customer said my legs rocked while one cashier noticed I went all out by shaving them). From there I went to Fuzzy's Tacos then went home.

After visiting the pickleball courts, I entertained the idea of joining a group with the hopes that maybe I would get around to playing in my uniform. Then I thought it might be fun to volunteer at tennis tournaments. So now I have a ticket for Friday night's games for the WTA Finals at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth. I bought the last ticket in the middle of an isle so that I can be close to other people.

Wish me luck!

Marcy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    All those pics u took out dressed in your new tennis outfit, Marcy? But, none for us?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

One of my first and fondest memories in my crossdressing journey was wearing my Mom's cute little tennis dress. I need to find one I can wear again.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Marcy, Sounds like you have a good night planned. I am looking forward to hearing how it went. Good luck girl!
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    All those pics u took out dressed in your new tennis outfit, Marcy? But, none for us?
    I personally put my email in that photographer's phone but never heard from him. Yeah, it stinks...

How cool. I have a similar outfit but in our ground rules it is not allowed outside the house. I wore it to watch Wimbledon on the TV. . . . vale

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Proof that I look awful...
    And it was so boring that I left early...
    And went to the liquor store to pick up a bottle of wine and flash my panties at a really curious cashier!

WTA 02
    by Marcelo Hunter, on Flickr

WTA 01

Marcy, You look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
    Crissy

Fun stuff.

Fortunately, I still have a couple of old fashion ruffled tennis panties. I adore them and have worn them at Diva Las Vegas tennis events.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Not to steal Marcelo's thunder here, as I'm not out at a huge public event with my outfit.

But, here's a pic I found of my one tennis outfit and panties.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyTO View Post
    Not to steal Marcelo's thunder here, as I'm not out at a huge public event with my outfit.

But, here's a pic I found of my one tennis outfit and panties.
    Nice!!!

Not to steal your thunder but I did a skirt length check after climbing over the seats in front of me to get to the isle for a restroom break. I'm pretty sure there was nothing left to the imagination of the people sitting next to me after that! ;-)

Oh, I also showed them off to a very curious looking cashier at Spec's Liquor Store later that night!

Restroom
    Last edited by Marcelo; 11-05-2022 at 08:49 PM.