Thread: South American Gals

South American Gals

Hola Gorgeous Gals!

Been touring South America for a month. Chile, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay. I've noticed fair uniformity of appearance norms for our South American beauties, so I thought I'd report out and seek your thoughts.

Medium height, slender, fit.

Tidy and neat, but subdued colors, not overly stylish, and modest. Casual and comfortable.

Long straight hair and sneakers are nearly a must!

Minimal to no makeup. Perhaps 1/4 have nail color, so that's a thing. Tattoos and piercings not in strong evidence.

I'm told in Brazil they tart up quite a bit more on average. And, note, this is a street look, but carries over into mid and upper range restaurants. The ladies like being casual and comfortable!

All in all, makes for very pleasant viewing!

Hugs, Michelle

Safe travels

Roving reporter lol
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Michelle, Sounds like a great vacation. I wish I had that much time to spend on an extended vacation.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Touring? More like a study trip!

sounds pretty much like blending

Sounds like a great trip to a very interesting part of the world Michelle.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I've been to Costa Rica, as well as Chile and Argentina. You've described everything just right. I could easily retire to any of those countries, but my wife would not fare well.

I have been in Buenos Aires a couple months ago? It seemed to me a very CD friendly city. Lots os venues and even a monthly CD group encounter. Loved the weekend?