Thread: I told my wife and she's happy!

I told my wife and she's happy!

I joined this forum in 2021. I'd been dressing for years, but I was very discreet and in the closet.

After reading a lot of posts here, I was able to muster up the courage to tell my wife about my love of feminine fashion. It was scary and difficult. That was 16 months ago. To my surprise and delight, she was very accepting. It's been a very interesting time. She goes shopping with me and picks out things that she thinks will look good on me, and she even suggests clothing for me to wear. I'm not passable and probably too lazy to put in the effort, so I dress at home and wear things like leggings and tops when I'm out. I'm en femme 90% of the time now. She insists that each morning I ask permission to dress, and sometimes she insists on certain outfits. She lets me sleep in nighties and girl PJs and often lays out my nightwear before we go to bed. This is a family forum so I'll leave it at that.

What has surprised me most is how natural this is. I feel SO MUCH more at ease and comfortable dressing this way. Even if I wear boy's clothes during the day I always underdress. We have two homes, when I'm at the away home I often visit with my best friend of many years. A couple of months ago I decided to tell him. He is completely accepting and doesn't mind at all when he shows up, and I'm wearing girl's clothes. We don't have a sexual relationship, and that's good with both of us.

Thanks to the many members here that inspired me to get honest with those close to me!

Suzi

Congratulations on your reveal to those people close to you. I'm glad that it worked out for you.

Suzi, I'm glad that your reveal went well and continues to work well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think it is great that you tried and it worked, just be careful cause wives can change their mind, mine did, we have a DADT marriage which is better then being in the closet but nowhere as good as an accepting wife.
    Crissy

Great news! Keep being open .
    Best Wishes to you both
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    Very glad that your candor worked out for both you and your wife.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    That's awesome to read! Thanks for sharing the uplifting news of your success, Suzi.
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human

You have a great wife

What a great wife you have Suzic how wonderful it must be to go shopping with your wife and actually get her recommendations on outfits. Sounds exciting to ask for her permission to dress each morning.

Wow that worked out great for you. Sounds like you are living in a dream.

Sandi

Wonderful Suzic, wonderful.

Platinum Member
    Happy to hear another participant has an accepting wife and who participates. Envious I am!

I am always thrilled to hear of participating wives as it gives me hope my accepting wife will join those ranks. I am so glad to read your success story. Maybe she and a few other wives that encourage and participate could get together and hold a workshop for those that haven't reached that level. I'd pay big money for my wife to attend. 8-)
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My late wife was very accepting of my dressing . We would go thrift store shopping together and she would find clothes she wanted to see me in. You got yourself a wonderful wife. Enjoy.

You really need to value your wife. Obviously a lovely loving person.

Congratualtions on both your wife and friend being accepting of your cross dressing. It sounds like you have a healthy and supportive realtionship with both of them.

hello Suzic,
    that is great - life is so much easier when you can be yourself and be accepted as yourself.
    luv J