Thread: Gno

Gno

On November 12th our group will be attending a Girl's Night Out at Hamburger Mary's in downtown Orlando.
    Join us if you like, it's always a good time! Check it out online for your reservations.

I know this is going to be a wonderful time. I'd be joining you if I didn't already have conflicting plans. Will look forward to reading all about it. Hopefully there will be another Hamburger Mary's outing in the near future.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Just checking back on this thread to see how everything went. I'm sure it was a fun time.

It was a good time.! Everyone who said they were going came. We had 11 people in all. After the show we sat and visited with the cast too. The star of the show Lee Shannon came and sat down and chatted and took pictures with us.
    So much fun!!!
    We'll have to do it again sometime.

That sounds great! Yes, please do it again sometime. Or maybe we could organize an ad hoc return visit? Something to bring up at our next meeting. Hoping to see pictures in the next newsletter.

Love Leigh. Bought Jennifer's hair from her shop. So helpful and so many choices.

My male self had a good night that day. But I did think often about how I would hav enjoyed the event.

Jenn A
    Are you coming to the Christmas party at Buca on the 3rd

Hadn't heard the details Joyce. But it's highly likely that I'll be there. Will email you for further info.

Just an update to this post. I'm 99% positive that I'll be at the event. I understand that we will have a dozen people attending. Yay!

For those following along, this restaurant is part of a large mall. The restaurant has an outside entrance as well as one from the mall itself. I've only been out in public twice, both of which were for meetings of the group which are held in a pretty secure place with only us and our spouses. So, being out in those occasions was really not that much "out" other than the drive to/from the meeting site.

This one will be different. As part of a larger group we may attract more attention. All the members I've met are very passable and I hope to do my part not to let that standard down. Having gotten my feet wet attending the previous meetings, I'm seriously considering getting there early to browse through the mall. Or perhaps a few of us will do so after we eat.

I promises to be another bigger step out of the closet for Jennifer.

Have fun Jenn!
    "I may be going to hell in a bucket baby but at least I'm enjoyin' the ride!" - Grateful Dead

My email is on the newsletter

You should have received my email by now Joyce. Let me know if it didn't go through. FYIW, the answer is yes, I'll be there.

I haven't received anything yet Jenn