Thread: Great time at citychic discount centre

Great time at citychic discount centre

Hi all

Went to a local discount store in our city and was looking around with my wife found a few things tried on a dress or 2 and then found the 10 buck shoe pile haha, so my wife found some and so did i then asked attendant about another pair in my size but didnt so tried the ones they had but to small. The atrendant then asked if i wantdd to try on the other pairs. After all this she told me you are welcome back and can try anything i want there is no issue. Yay

Yay

Mell

Great result! Also sounds like your wife is very supportive! Fantastic!

Hi Julie

Yeah she is great, helps me in anyway she can and also helps pick great outfits. We are aldo going to a 18only circus event in early december and it is erotic and got some friends going that are same gender and they know about me. They have asked if im going dressed to event.

Hehe want to but scared shitless.

Mell

I'm a BIG fan of Dangerfield stores and I have found the employees there to be fun and supportive, and they have tons of cute stuff (I'm married to an Aussie and spend a couple of months a year in Melbourne), so I strongly suggest giving them a go.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Hi hidden me

I havnt heard of dangerfield stores here in perth.