Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: boobs tonight

boobs tonight

hello all,
    so far my lovely wife has been very supportive and tolerant - but she did set two rules - don't scare the neighbours and no boobs.
    I can wear whatever I like at home including bras. But, I cannot resist having boobs. My wife has noticed that I have been wearing tee-shirt bras and uplift bras recently, but no comments. So tonight I am going large! DD cups with forms. Wish me luck!
    luv J

Well, it's your life and your wife....

She gave you two rules, and you are pushing her.

The only luck that I would wish you is that you don't lose ground with her.

Platinum Member
    Not wise. Talk to her first and only wear the forms if she is agreeable. Why create tensions?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Do u mean luck in finding a place to stay when she catches u?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    This is a slap in the face to your wife, most importantly, but also to every member of this forum who is forced to stay in the closet due to less amicable partners who will kill to have even half the freedom you're still determined to push beyond.

Can I just ask why you are doing this ??
    Similar to what Charlotte said right above me THIS is why I no longer have dressers in my life and why I TRY to get people to listen and NOT do what mine did to chase me away permanently.
    This is bad behavior Jacques ..I am actually sort of surprised .. I thought you might be kidding ??
    Plus with your chemo looming you are going to need her support .
    Last edited by Dutchess; 11-05-2022 at 04:03 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Jacques, I well understand the comments advising you not to do what you are planning to do. However, I will submit that only you truly know the relationship you and your wife have. While you may be planning to push beyond the boundaries previously set, only you know how hard those boundaries are. In the summer of 2021, my wife woke up one morning and saw me (for the first time) still sleeping while wearing a bra (with balloons), nightie, and stockings. When I woke up, she said she didn't ever want to see me in bed like that again. Beginning on January 1, 2022, that is the only way I have gone to bed at night except the water filled balloons have been replaced with DD forms. I did step away from the nightie and bra for a short while; but, once she was comfortable seeing me wearing all that in the evenings, going to bed wearing them was a natural and normal progression. She has no problems with it now.

The point is: You know your wife and should act in such a manner you won't alienate her and lose her tolerance of your crossdressing.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Keep pushing your luck. Soon enough you'll be single and able to dress however you want.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Are you kidding me?
    Two rules and you are going act like this?
    Well you know how so many GGs say they tryed and were very supportive in their way BUT he just has to keep pushing it.
    AND
    Sometimes it can be the straw that broke the camels back.
    It will be stressful anyways with the medical things you will be facing together.
    Two little things and you cannot respect her enough….I just do not get it
    If you expected everyone to say ….you go girl…..not happening.especially from the GGs.
    Rethink this please - at the very least talk to her about it before hand and resolve this.
    Last edited by Di; 11-05-2022 at 04:26 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Jacques you can't be sincere with "my lovely wife" in one sentence if you go "my way or the highway" in the next.

Jacques,

I think you are pushing things too far too fast. Ultimately though you know your wife, hopefully, and whether or not she will accept you pushing against her boundary. I can only wish you the best of luck and hope that this doesn't start a rift between you and your wife.

Sounds like you wife is accepting but has 2 hard rules.
    And you are blatantly breaking one of them.
    Super disrespectful, if you asked me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I see two possible outcomes. Either your wife acquiesces, or you create a rift. Since you are breaking one of her two rules, I'm leaning towards the latter. I hope any rift will not be too severe. You may find you can dress any way you want when you are not living with her.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I'm sure you thoroughly talked to your wife. She may have meant no permanent boobs.
    If she accepted you dressing, she'll accept a bra enhancement.

Rachael
    Last edited by JustagirlAtheart; 11-05-2022 at 08:33 PM. Reason: I forgot to sign my name

I was totally thinking g the other way around! She may have mentioned no big breast forma but if you grew your own, naturally? She may be ok with it!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sounds like marital troubles ahead. How could it be anything else when you demonstrate that your dressing is more important to you than her feelings on the subject - and her (only) two simple rules?

Hello All, I think I understand what Jacques is feeling, the need to feel more womanly. I also believe we didnt choose to have gender issues it is a part of us. I love and accept my gender fluidity. Jacques is very fortunate to have such a supportive spouse. Hopefully they will work out this new development. Hugs and Best Wishes to you both!
    Last edited by Jade P; 11-06-2022 at 06:43 AM.

Of course, I don't know but suspect that the stresses of the coming treatment is making you, subconsciously, seek comfort in your female-like side of your total gender identity. That is common, but it can also be disastrous. I suggest that you pull back from this tendency as it will not actually help you when the treatments start.

As others have suggested and recommended, pull back from this desire and stay within the boundaries that have been set by your wife. I am sure she is concerned enough about what you are facing and complicating that is not going to help. Besides as necessary as it seems, your action to obviously push the limit is very selfish. Not a good step.

I wouldn't if I were you just be eternally grateful you have a supportive partner it seems there aren't many around so I wouldn't p*ss her off

Reality Check
    I am going to suggest starting with much smaller breast forms. "A", perhaps or "B". If she accepts these, you can work up to larger forms over time.
    Krisi

If you carry out your plan you are telling your spouse, in no uncertain terms, that your wishes are more important than hers. I am not judging. It's your call, but you are doing something that years of experience, documented by hundreds here, indicates that you will likely regret.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

hello all,
    absolutely nothing happened and nothing was said. We just sat watching the television all evening and my wife even offered help when I struggled to unhook my bra at bed time.
    I have no idea why I got so worked up about it and delayed it for so long!
    Yes I could have started with smaller boobs and hoped that she would not notice, but I wanted my wife to notice.
    luv J

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Jacques, I’m glad things went well with you and the wife.

Does not matter that it went well. You broke the two rules she gave you. If it was all that bad, why didn’t you simply ask her along these lines? “I’m really having a need to have breasts. Would you mind bending or relaxing the rule for a little bit?” The fact that she acquiesced is no justification for continuing without dialogue between you two.

I have a question you state your wife gave you two rules.

One of which was no boobs.

Now less than two Months later you state
    Tonight my wife squeezed my D-cup and said "you're a big girl!".
    I don think I will be the only person surprised by this ?????
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations