Thread: Wonderful Wife ? Wonderful Life ? Wonderful Christmas

Wonderful Wife, Wonderful Life, Wonderful Christmas

This year I stopped lying to myself about being a crossdresser. I also stopped lying to my wife about being a crossdresser. I had to stop lying to myself first though. I have accepted that this is a part of me that will never go away. My wife has accepted that this is a part of me that is not going away.

My wonderful wife is working so hard on dealing with the subject of my crossdressing. I am proud of how far she has come in her acceptance of this part of me in such a short time. She wants to learn about my crossdressing and support it as much as she can. I am trying my best to not let her get overwhelmed with it. I truly feel blessed to have her and her acceptance at whatever level we agree upon.

My wonderful wife has always given me a wonderful life. This year she gave me another wonderful Christmas but with special gifts involved. She gave me a miniature Christmas stocking that was my Secret Stocking. It was a way to represent the gifts that she has gotten me that we do not want other family members to see. I actually got some of the secret special gifts even before Christmas.

The first secret gift she gave me was panties. I had previously mentioned a type that she had years ago that I had liked a lot. She tried to find the exact ones but was unable. She found ones that were very similar and bought them. I was in complete awe that she went and did this for me. I never asked her to do this. I was awed by this gift.

Another gift was the Mickey Mouse head pendant that is currently my avatar picture. She wanted to add a feminine style chain to hang it from. She did this without me asking. She also wanted to add the charms inside. Mickey Mouse for me, Minnie Mouse for her, and the hands creating a heart shape to represent our love for each other. We both love Walt Disney World. The smile on her face while she was doing this for me would have melted the largest iceberg in the world.

She also bought me two Capezio leotards and some tights too. During one of our many conversations about crossdressing I told her about the Danskin leotards I had as a teenager and crossdressing with them. I told her how I liked how they felt on me. She has also given me some of her clothes that she does not wear any more, like a few nightgowns.

I am truly blessed with a wonderful wife that helps me create a wonderful life and gave me a wonderful Christmas this year. I hope that the rest of you reading this find yourselves in this wonderful position. Try to be honest with yourself and your spouse or girlfriend as soon as possible. You can end up finding yourself truly blessed like me. I am keeping this stocking up as a reminder how truly blessed I am.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Deborah2B; 12-26-2022 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Correct title
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Deborah, that is great, glad everything is working out for you.
    can i give a little advice, its wonderful she is accepting and has gotten you a few things, but dont go all out and run around in front of her, she may turn around and not like it, please take it slow

Deborah, I'm glad to hear that your wife is accepting of your crossdressing. As chelyann said take it slow, which it sounds like you are doing.

Don't

Ever

Forget it!

Wow, she is amazing! You have probably a large part of the crossdressing world in envy of you right now Make sure she knows just how special she is. It doesn't have to be gifts.

And yeah, take it slow. Don't overwhelm. COMMUNICATE. This is critical!

You have a great wife

You do indeed have a wonderful wife Deborah. And I echo what others have said, just go slow.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Thank you all for the comments. We are talking a lot. We are taking it one day at a time. We are going at her pace.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Deborah, Those are all wonderful gifts.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".