That figure is the roughly the number of seconds before I'm off on a weeks fully enfemme holiday, not that I'm counting you understand.

I always plan ahead and one of my usual trips out is to the cinema. So I looked up the local venue to see what's on and this coming week, being a multiscreen cinema there's a couple of films I wouldn't mind seeing. Go forward to my week away and, just one film on offer! What?? Just this one?? Can't be! Not one I'm particularly drawn to either. And it wasn't just this cinema. Another one not that far away but a different chain was just the same.

I guess the cinema is a victim of covid, streaming and rising inflation hitting people's pockets. Can't hide I'm a little disappointed as I quite like settling down in the dark while dressed to enjoy a good film. This is the first time it's been like this in many years of me holidaying.

So I guess I'll just have to find something else to fill one of my nights. A nice little bistro could be the answer, if they're not all closed as well!