Thread: So much in common

So much in common

Ladies, let me tell you.
    The stories I've read, the heart felt experiences.
    I'm so happy to have you all.
    It gives me a place to talk about my experiences and feelings.
    It's a great feeling to have you all.
    I have everything in common with most here.
    I can't explain my dressing up.
    As some here, quit asking why.
    I'm an only son of 6 sisters.
    Not sure, but maybe i just have girlie DNA.
    I've never been the manly man.
    Like, I need a glove on to remove a fish from a pole.
    I can do almost anything around the house.
    I've always felt girlie.
    Here and there, try on a panty here, pantyhose there.
    My SO knew about my panty drawer.
    But, I've always had my girlie stuff in a basement, in a box.
    Well, my box needs a new box this year!
    I'm not sure the, why.
    I can't stop it.
    I just love what I love ��.
    Pink stuff, flower patterns, satin nighties, A cup braletts.
    My earliest experience was probably 12 yr/old.
    I tried on Step moms pantyhose.
    I've mentioned in another post, they felt electric.
    I don't know how else to explain it.
    Only this year, I'm 49 have I went there extra mile to fully dress and go in public.
    Anyways, long enough rant.
    Love you ladies, Thank you for being there!

Rachael

Your most welcome! And it is a great place!
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-05-2022 at 09:50 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Your most welcome! And it is a great place!
    Oh my, teach me how to post pictures, as you have.
    Your so beautiful, I clicked on your link.

Yup! So much in common. I too started at 12, I love girlie clothes, there is nothing quite like sliding freshly shaved legs into a pair of stockings or pantyhose, and I'll probably never stop either. You'll love it here, it's a wonderful safe place.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

The wording isn't clear, but it sounds like you had your first outing enfemme recently. If so, congratulations.

Welcome to the forum.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

It's what's wonderful about this place. Shared experiences, each of us unique and beautiful.

Hi all, think I'm going to enjoy it here too. Introduction soon.

Welcome Rachael.I remember the first time I tried on mothers pantyhose. Electric is the most accurate description of the feelings.

My first thing was panties...yes, also electric

Rachael, welcome and a beautiful post. It is an interesting community here! And one that can alter one's perception of the world.

As for the effects of having 6 sisters, that is significant but is unlikely to be a cause. Definitely an influence. These days it is more likely that there is some genetic patterns that influence your personal view of the world around you and creates a kind of "predisposition" that, in the right environment, is triggered and that female-like behavior becomes a significant part of your life or even more than significant. And it can happen with or without a bunch of sisters. Certainly living with 6 sisters would be a suitable triggering environment.

I too was always a bit less boyish than most of the boys and being raised primarily by mother, grandmother, and 3 aunts was a suitable triggering environment to produce a somewhat psychologically androgynous personality. Perhaps we had similar triggers and fundamental genetic configurations to generally follow a similar path. But similar is as far as it goes. Specific causes are still a bit of a mystery, but the science is getting closer to actually being able to find cause(s) that produce this behavior pattern. Nevertheless, choices are always a big factor in behavioral causes that are part innate and part acquired.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    The wording isn't clear, but it sounds like you had your first outing enfemme recently. If so, congratulations.

Welcome to the forum.
    Yes, I have a post here about it.

Rachael

Your post echoes my experience joining here. This is a wonderful forum to explore, get things off your chest (metaphorically speaking) and listen. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.

Geena
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Quote Originally Posted by JustagirlAtheart View Post
    Only this year, I'm 49 have I went there extra mile to fully dress and go in public.
    Bingo! There is the key sentence in your beautiful post. So many of us reach that point in our lives where we embrace all of this and begin to really enjoy it. And it usually happens around our 50th year on the planet. That seems to be the "don't care what people think of me" time in our lives. This is when the kids may be grown and out of the house, we feel well established in our home situation and when we finally realize, it's time to make ourselves happy. And my dear, enjoy it! It's never easy, but I can say, it's wonderful!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I agree Kandi, I was 52 when I came out to my wife that I am gender fluid. I decided I accepted this about myself and would not hide this from her any longer. I have not been out in public except one Halloween. I love underdressing in pantyhose and panties and wearing nightshirts at night.

Age comment is interesting in my early fifties I shaved my face purchased my first dress and soon after started dressing in public.

I love this post Rachael.

Age does come into play I think. All the reasons you stated but I also think our natural lowering of testosterone allows the feminine side to rise up some. I dressed at home and in private for 40 years. But now, I had the talk with my wife and I have a closet full of clothes and all the accessories. I can not help it. Natalie just shows up at least 3x a week around here.

Thank you for sharing Rachel! I love your post! For me, at about 10, the girdle and nylons "felt electric."