Had a great birthday weekend with my girlfriend. She planned out the whole day. It started out with my first manicure and pedicure. It was a great experience, and enjoyed the foot pampering the most. We got matching bright red polish on our toes. In the past, I have hinted that she should paint my toes to match hers and she kind of shied away from the subject, but since it was my birthday, she went along with the idea. Later, she told me she was a bit surprised that she actually liked my toenails painted For gifts, she gave me some Lace panties and a real Kilt. We then went out for a great Italian meal, then to a really cool boutique hotel in the city, then ... well you know... The next morning, I wore the kilt to breakfast in the hotel lounge. A kilt will probably be the closest thing to a skirt I will ever wear out in public, and I was a bit nervous wearing it. We sat at a table that had a chess set, so we played a game of chess, with me sitting there in my kilt, and had a wonderful time.
She gave me one of the best Birthdays I have ever had! She kind of enjoys pushing me outside my comfort level at times, but in very good and modest ways.