Thread: An Awesome Weekend

An Awesome Weekend

Had a great birthday weekend with my girlfriend. She planned out the whole day. It started out with my first manicure and pedicure. It was a great experience, and enjoyed the foot pampering the most. We got matching bright red polish on our toes. In the past, I have hinted that she should paint my toes to match hers and she kind of shied away from the subject, but since it was my birthday, she went along with the idea. Later, she told me she was a bit surprised that she actually liked my toenails painted For gifts, she gave me some Lace panties and a real Kilt. We then went out for a great Italian meal, then to a really cool boutique hotel in the city, then ... well you know... The next morning, I wore the kilt to breakfast in the hotel lounge. A kilt will probably be the closest thing to a skirt I will ever wear out in public, and I was a bit nervous wearing it. We sat at a table that had a chess set, so we played a game of chess, with me sitting there in my kilt, and had a wonderful time.
    She gave me one of the best Birthdays I have ever had! She kind of enjoys pushing me outside my comfort level at times, but in very good and modest ways.

Wow! That sounded awesome! Happy Birthday!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

That sounds amazing.
    Sorry to ask, why would you never wear a ladies skirt in public?

Congratulations on your birthday and spending time out in public.

Great gifts great wife

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Maggie.

Sounds like a great day and a Great wife!

Glad you had an amazing day with your partner 👍

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Maggie.
    A great weekend with a great girlfriend.

Emily

Happy birthday Maggie glad you enjoyed it. With the help of your girlfriend sounds like the opportunity to trade the kilt for a cute skirt may be in your future.

Quote Originally Posted by JustagirlAtheart View Post
    That sounds amazing.
    Sorry to ask, why would you never wear a ladies skirt in public?
    Maybe someday, just not yet ready to dress very feminine out in public. I'm getting braver, wearing leggings out occasionally for hikes and bike rides, and an occasional trip to the store. A few years ago, after my wife passed, I tried to expand my dressing with makeup and wigs, to try to look and feel like a woman, but that just really did not do anything for me. I found I don't enjoy spending time trying to do make up or pass as a woman, just basically love the clothes. After much soul searching, I know, for myself, that I don't want to be, mimic, or pass as a women and I'm comfortable with my private, at home "Man in a Dress" approach to my cross dressing. I just basically love the look and feel of the clothes.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks everyone for the warm Birthday wishes!