Thread: Home from home

Home from home

So, later yesterday afternoon I arrived at my rented accommodation which will be home for a week. I arrived dressed as I'd set out partly underdressed, stopped on the way to put on a bit of slap, put my forms in and a wig to top it off.

Unloaded the car, washed off the makeup, shaved and put my face back on. Looking better I headed off to a local supermarket for a few basic provisions.

No hesitation this time, straight into the fray. Felt good to be out and about once again. After that a short walk along the promenade to admire the moonlight on the sea before back to base, a bite to eat and a bit of telly watching before bed.

So today it was a bit of housekeeping. Legs shaved, bum padding stuck on with double sided tape, on with hip pads, all going well. Then without warning one of my forms slipped out of my bra passing under the cup underwiring. Put it back in place only for the other one to do the same minutes later. I was wearing a bra I've had for years so I guess the band is loosing it's strength. More the hooks to the smallest position and all was well for now. Note to self; new white bra required.

Dusty pink vee neck pullover, black and red flowered 3/4 full skirt, nude hose and pink kitten heeled shoes all topped off with a light grey waist length biker jacket. Red handbag to match.

Off out about midday, shopped for a few things in Boots, browsed the racks in Next, M&S next for a new bra, and hose plus a bite to eat in their cafe. Argos for a USB lead to charge my tablet with having forgotten to bring on. One of the SAMSUNG commented on how she liked my necklace.

Then off to pick up my new flat ankle boots from Hotter. The SA in there said how she liked the shoes I was wearing as I tried on the new boots. Once on, they stayed on as the hells were starting to take their toll on my feet and I needed to do a bit more shopping before heading back to base.

So a good start to the week. Tomorrow it's take two skirts to have new zips fitted and hopefully get one of my fave Elvi blouses repaired also. Hanging it up I found a small tear in a shoulder seam. It'll be a case of " Doctor can you save her" as I really like the blouse. That's first then a train ride off to Chester and beyond. Busy busy busy,
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Have a grand time!
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Glad to hear your off and having a wonderful time - with Helen............Debra

Sounds like you need this time just to catch up on all things Helen Sounds too like you're having a grand time Congrats!

Enjoy your girl time Helen!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    I will echo what Fiona said Helen!
    And just want to add how much I enjoy reading about your adventures.

Emily

Isn't it great just doing mundane things when you don't have to pretend that you're some drab guy?

Helen, Sounds like a great time. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Glad you are having a good time. Maybe you should try that double sided tape on your forms.
    Krisi