Thread: Feminizing My Daily Exercise Routine

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar

Feminizing My Daily Exercise Routine

The wonderful combination of my recent four day en femme trip, and the effect of reading about many ladies amazing outings on here, convinced me up my game during my morning jog / brisk walks. Only missing a pair of girly sneakers to complete my outfit, which arrived earlier in the week.
    Up until now, I normally wear women's shorts, and crew neck ladies t shirt, girl socks and my men's running shoes when out for my walks. There are 2 parks with trails close to me, one only 5 blocks away, the other about 6 miles. I plan to alternate between the two four times a week, randomly, and the other days, do my previous attire on my normal route around the neighborhood.

My new fall outfit is a comfy oversized female sweatshirt, bra with forms, leggings, my new sneakers. I wear jeans over the leggings just to leave and return to the house, drive to my park of choice, ditch the jeans, don my spare wig in the car. No makeup of course, just add sunglasses.
    Yesterday, I went to the close state park, it has a nice scenic 1 mile loop thru the historic area. Thoroughly enjoyed my three trips around the loop, in full girl mode. It felt so nice. Passed by about 8 or 10 others, mostly walking their dogs. Some said hi, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. I was just another girl out for some exercise.

The pink fog has taken me over, but I have embraced it...

Emily
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good - nice fall outfit

You look great. The sweatshirt- leggings combination is perfect. I try and get out like that whenever the opportunity presents. However, it did create one of my closest calls. I was almost back to the car when a school bus from the school my wife teaches at pulled up and a bunch of kids and their two teachers ( that I knew quite well) ran out. A quick retreat while they started their nature walk and then back to the car while they were away. My heart rate was in the aerobic range just standing there when they pulled up.
    Keep up the feminine exercise you look great.

Looks like any other girl Emily. Very nice.
    You said no makeup. I can?t get away (yet) without some beard cover. Do you have light hair or just shave close as you can?

Thank you ladies for the very nice comments. I love being part of this community.

Valorie, I just shave very close. Two razors, one male one in one direction, then the ladies razor against the grain. The sunglasses hide the eyes. Trying to keep things simple since I am leaving the house and returning in a couple of hours.
    Might add my favorite lipstick once in a while, just for fun. Maybe one day I'll add a little makeup if I expand the further away outings to include a coffee shop or lunch stop.

Besides the new shoes, it cost me a extra dollar to get a scrunchie to put my hair back. Gets so expensive... lol

The photos were just quick shots I did with a little tripod for my phone & a remote blutooth shutter. Didn't want to dally too long and attract unneeded attention.

Emily

Looking great Emily if you decide to change up your workout clothes and routine try wearing a running skort its a great opportunity to wear a short skirt and show off those legs during the cooler months.

Perfect outfit for a morning jog
    Crissy

I like the skort idea. I have one for hiking but have not used it in town.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    The out fit in the photos works really well.

Emily, you wouldn't get a second look from me except for the part of my brain that notices comely women. I also like going for walks and hikes en femme. I do try to be on my guard, though, since being a woman in a secluded area carries some risk.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Emily, you look great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Very Cute!

You look great Emily. Perfect combination.

Thanks again ladies for your encouragement and kind comments.

Just a small update, yesterday, I did the further away location I checked out last week before going there full enfem. It was a nice change of scenery, passed by 8 or 10 others with no issue. I think I blended in fairly well as no one paid me any unusual attention.
    Funny that doing this gives me all the motivation I need to get my exercise in. Who knew!
    A chilly day but beautiful and enjoyable. Now I need to get a few more nice oversized sweatshirts. So far, hard to find in the few thrift shops I have visited.

Emily

You look great Emily. Actually workouts and running are perfect opportunities to wear female attire without attracting a lot of attention. I alway wear feminine shorts, my girlfriends leggings, sports bras and woman?s running shoes. I do not wear wigs or pretend to pass during the exercises, just have fun while exercising.

My girlfriend gave me a skort (looks like a skirt but its a short) last year and I have not found courage to wear it yet. Probably in a next vacation!

Looking good

Platinum Member
    Hi Emily , The Pink Fog is an Amazing thing to BeHold
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

If I saw you at the park, I would have assumed you were a woman also. I don?t wear a wig, but I have gone to my trail running clubs, wearing a kilt. One of the women, with the best of intentions, told me that a kilt is a skirt. I did not disagree. we all thought it was kind of funny.

Wow.... we could be sisters! I've been exercising 4 or 5 days a week in my preferred gender! IMG_0780.jpg

Nice Jocee! A very scenic location you chose for your exercise.
    It was very cold here last week, but I'm back at it since Tuesday. I will try to keep up with you..

Hi Emily, You look great, I might give it a try too. Thanks for the post.