Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you got to much stuff?

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyTO View Post
    WAAAAY too much stuff. I have a spare bedroom that I have converted into a closet. I really need to do a clean out.
    Yes, a wee bit much. This is what I would need to do...
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink No! When it comes to womens things, a CD having too much is impossible!

This is not true for trans, of course. Because they go out daily to vanilla venues. And, don't care to stand out.

But, CD's like to show off when we go out or when we dress at home.

If a CD can count ANY of her fem items she either rarely dresses, is inhibited by her living situation, or never goes out with the intention of looking like a pretty woman to have fun!

While I'm sure I have under a hundred purses? I can't say the same about: any/every other fem clothing item, wigs, shoes, jewelry, gloves, or belts.

Because the problem is NOT having too much as it is NOT having just the rite, matching item for the look u want to create today or tomorrow!
    And, that continually changes for CD's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

hello Amy,
    I am running out of closets!
    luv J

Too much...and not enough!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

You can never have too many dresses etc. You have a very nbice collection - but I have you beat have almost double of yours except the wigs. Only have maybe 20 wigs.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Hi. Yes I have a few to many treasures. I am currently organizing and thinning the mix. Old favorites are heading to auction for new favorites. Black leotards must be a serious weakness as I kept 12 and have a full grocery bag to move on.

Yes. At least 70 pairs of shoes and just talked myself down from delving in to a recent Nine West sale. Tops and skirts? Have lost track.

At least I've stopped buying wigs since my hair has grown out.

For sure I have to much, but I can't help myself. 2 full- sized dresser drawers full of panties, and 1 full of bras. Part of a 3rd drawer has panties, to. And another dozen or so bras in my closet.

Reality Check
    We moved a year ago and I did a major clear out, but I do have more "stuff" than I need.

I replaced all the closet rods in the new house with dual rods (high and low) so I am not out of space, but some stuff I never wear. I need to get rid of it. I also have a lot of cheap jewelry that needs to go.
    Krisi

More than I need but less than I want.

Too much? Sheesh. I could open a store for 6'4" 250 pound crossdressers with all the girl stuff I have accumulated. But then I'd have to buy everything all over again. Hmmm, that would be fun; retail therapy!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Definitely not as much stuff as I would like lol

Too much stuff? Is there such a thing?
    My closet still has room so I'd say I don't have too much.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I thought I had too much stuff.
    That was until I read this thread...

Well you have more than I do, but you didn't mention a wedding!?!? Honestly I don't think I would ever have enough room for all of Brenda's clothes.

Hi Brenda no I don't have a formal wedding dress but my wife has dressed me in a short white dress, white nylons and heels and gave me her veil for a photo session
    I will post a pic soon she has also teased me about a special service and new vows for Amy if we return to Vegas
    I'll have to wait and see

I certainly have more in my side of the closet than my wife. She even encouraged me to build a lingerie chest for myself as I have far more underwear than she does.
    As for shoes it's about even. We each have upwards of 30 pair of shoes and boots.
    Is it too much? I don't think so. There's still room so ...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Oh yeah! But never enough. I have more female garb & things than 99.99% of the genetic women out there,(and they all just roll there eyes when I show or tell them). But that's from somebody that has 35-some classic arcade machine around the house. I don't even know how many guitars I have anymore. Life is tuff & challenging. Why not fill it with things that put a smile on your face and a better zing in your step?
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

I probably have more dresses than I need. LBD's in particular. I have been gradually moving some things to a give away section but I am cautious as I have regretted some of the things I purged in the past. But we help the economy with our buying. I am not sure where the pantyhose and stockings availability would be with out us girls!

I have bins of stuff in my garage attic, with a smaller portion of it in my house that I use to dress with a bit. Mostly underdressing. My wife says I have way too much stuff and I have tried to cull it down, but find it very difficult, only occasionally tossing something. Since I never purge anymore, but put stuff away if I feel the need, things tend to accumulate. I have hundreds of panties, with some being around for long time. I love some retail therapy as well, so its just happens. My wife hates the whole thing and fears what would happen if we both suddenly left this earth and our kids found it.
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

Oh Yeah, Way too much stuff.
    more than I care to count for sure.

But I would guess
    60 dresses
    100 bras
    50 bodybriefers.
    25 nightgowns
    And my underwear drawer is so full it wont close

So yeah, way too much
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Traci H View Post
    My wife hates the whole thing and fears what would happen if we both suddenly left this earth and our kids found it.
    Leave a note (or notes) with your stash(es) explaining it all.

Platinum Member
    Hi Amy, I will be 80 in a Couple Weeks , I have more than I will ever wear,

I have been donating to a Local Woman's Shelter, **OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wayyyy too many pairs of heels and boots. I try giving them away to local CD etc on fetlife but I never get any takers.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I don't have anything exempt a few pairs of panties. My wife just ordered me a bra and leggings to underdress. I'm very excited to try them on.