Thread: Made me smile...

Made me smile...

Today I was in a fast food getting an order to go. The young lady that brought my order to the counter said, "Thank you ma'am, oh I'm sorry...Sir"
    I smiled and told her no problem! I was in full guy mode running errand for Christmas. Maybe it was my ponytail...

Since the fog has been lurking in the background and no chance to dress it gave me little bit of a feel good moment.

Hugs,

Molly

Molly, Nothing better than being ma'amed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Maybe the ponytail, maybe other things. There's an essence of a person that can be felt I think.

I've tended to stop user gender specific pronouns to refer to people. Being trans has become so much more acceptable, and more are out to the world that I don't want to add to any feeling of unwelcomeness if I misgender someone.

Platinum Member
    Hi Molly , Sometimes it is the Little thing that means so Much , Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nice feeling isn't it?

How sweet Im jealous of your natural hair I would love to grow a pony.

I wish my hair would grow enough to grow a pony tail. Of course If I did I'd look like an old hippie since I'm bald on top. Guess I'll just have to settle for the three wigs I have.

Hi Molly,

My wife does not like it, says its a mullet, been growing for a year 4" long, Vietnam area veteran. Now she wants to know when I'm
    getting a motorcycle, never!

Love my hair growing out, just not sure how long I'm going to keep it.

Davina

Thank you for your service!
    Last edited by char GG; 12-24-2022 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

I started growing mine out in 2018. I've had it trimmed several times when it gets below my shoulder blades. It time to get it trimmed again!
    My wife didn't care for it when I first started letting it grow but now she's used to it and doesn't seem to mind.
    Molly