Just got back from a vacation with CD opportunities, that turned out to be a bust. My wife and I decided to do a last minute vacation. We discussed several opportunities that I could have to CD and under dress. However upon arrival anxiety took over both of us at different times and opportunity went to waste. While I got limited opportunities to under dress, wear women?s jeans, sport bras, bralettes, nightgowns and of course my panties. Many times it caused second guessing as we went on a cruise. Some of the crowd felt judgmental. While I?m sure most of that was in our minds, I didn?t want to embarrass or humiliate my wife. However I came back frustrated off all the missed opportunities of what I could have done or what we talked about before we went on our cruise. Toes were painted, but I kept my socks on at all times as she was fearful of what someone may say? My thought process was we were out of state with strangers that we will never meet again. Came back from our vacation with regrets and the desire of missing out of all the opportunities. Now I want more and it has caused a little tension between us. She is very supportive at home and encourages me to take advantage of the opportunities I have there. But is it bad that I want to be free and live outside of my house. I?m tired of working off what everyone else may think. I love her for her support so far, but an I wrong for wanting, hoping, and desiring more outside of the house. This trip was planned for these opportunities and she panicked with worries of what others might think. It will be a while before I/we get this opportunity again. I should be happy and grateful for the little things I had, but my desire to do more and be free is all that?s on my mind.