Thread: Day 2

Day 2

09:30. This was a good day but didn't go initially as planned. There was it seemed a little alteration/tailoring shop in the village where I'm staying and I intended to drop off two skirts that needed new zips and one of my fave blouses that I discovered had a torn seam. Anyway it was shut, looks like for good so plan B needed.

On with the day. Drove the short distance to the railway station and while buying my ticket the young GG serving me complemented me on my bracelets. Good start. 50 minutes of an uneventful journey saw me arrive in Chester. From train to bus for the journey to Cheshire Oaks outlet village and first port of call one of the biggest M&S's in Europe. A blouse, bra, shaper and hose soon filled my shopping bag so time for a well earned break. Ended up chatting to the GG in front of me in the cafe queue before sitting down with a drink and sandwich.

Quick visit to the ladies before touring the rest of the shops but nothing took my fancy until I spotted some coated leggings in Mattalan. Now I've already got one pair of these in a size 16 but they don't have that skin tight look you see on a lot of GG's. So I tried on a 14. OMG! With my hip on bum padding what a revelation. Nineteen quid so worth the punt.

So back on the bus to Chester. I wanted to look in Roman as I've one of their skirts I really like but nothing on the rails I'm afraid.

Into a really old pub for a glass of Chardonnay and a snack before heading to catch the shuttle bus back to the station. Again in the queue I got chatting this time to three elderly ladies out shopping further day.

Train home then off to buy some double sided tape from Toolstation were the guys behind the counter were really engaging and utterly polite. Chip shop next, takeaway scampi and chips for my tea and back to base by 18:00.

Tired feet so glad to get my boots off and enjoy the rest of the evening watching tv. So that gets a tick in the success column.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Hi Helen,

Sounds like you are having quite the Holiday. Thanks for taking us along with your stories.

Safe travels

You sure seem to be fully in the woman mode. Envious of your outing! Good for you.
    A question, could you describe what you mean by ?coated? leggings? Do you mean fleece lined? Or is some pattern?

What a great day - thanks for sharing

Valerie,

Coated legging look a little like faux leather with a matt finish, not quite like wet look.

Helen sounds like sooooo much fun.

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a lovely day.

Thanks for the update Helen. Enjoy!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Sounds like a brilliant day.

Helen, sounds like another wonderful day. I'm so happy for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".