Thread: I am trying to watch my figure ; )

I am trying to watch my figure ; )

At least that is a line I use occasionally when a waitress is asking me if I want dessert after my meal. Then when the check is brought out I show a picture and say, see I was not kidding - that?s me, Haha. So I am on the road and did that tonight and my waitress loved it. That happens fairly often - give it a try sometime. They are often quite surprised and amused by it in a happy way.

Sandi

I've only shown my photo once to a clerk.

I was at a Ted Baker outlet in Las Vegas in drab mode. I had tried on a Ted Baker dress at a Nordstrom a few months before and thought "what the hell" and showed the clerk a picture of me in the dress and asked if they had it in the store.

The clerk asked me when my wife tried it on because there is usually a 6 month wait between when an item is in the store and when it's in the outlet store.

I gave the clerk a high five and said that's me and not my wife.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Interesting Dee because I would have figured you showed people your photos often. I have gotten where I like seeing peoples reaction when I show them mine. I guess I think about dressing quite a lot but at least I have settled down to a routine that keeps the pink fog more manageable. These little interactions seem to help in a small way. I can dress on a limited basis but have some level of social interaction regarding dressing even when I am unable to work it into my schedule.

Sandi

Sandi, I recently posted about having show my photo to get the women threading my eye-brows to thin them out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I like watching Sherry's figure, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!