Thread: Day 5, I think?

Day 5, I think?

After getting back to base from the day spent in Manchester at 01:30 you'll not be surprised that I got up mid morning. Weather not that good, intermittent sharp showers so not a great day for general outandaboutery. Opted for a quiet pub lunch at a hotel I've used before and only 15 minutes drive away.

14:00 buy the time I'd decided what to wear and got ready and driven there. Warm friendly greeting, shown to a table with other diners. All the usually, "Would you like a drink before ordering" that sort of thing.

Black pudding, poached egg and crispy bacon on a toasted base to start, Ceasar salad with filleted sea bass to follow. All very tasty. All the staff were polite and engaging. As is so often said, we get treated just like any other customer.

Bill paid, a quick trip to the ladies to freshen my lippy and then given the weather, headed back to base for a relaxed afternoon.

I did have to brave the elements later as I'd forgotten I needed a few provisions from the supermarket and as you should now expect from my reports, all went without incident.

Evening meal no quite so good as lunch, something that took 5 minutes in a microwave but it filled a gap before I sat down for the rest of the evening to watch TV.

Weather looks better for tomorrow which is good as I've an errand to run and hopefully find somewhere to go on what will be my last full day.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not sure I understasnd? R u on some sort of "Helen holiday"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sherry,

Yes is the answer to your question. Seven nights away enfemme 24/7.