Thread: Ma'amed by a cop

Ma'amed by a cop

I was doing about 85 on a Georgia interstate wearing leggings but otherwise normal male clothes. Playing with my phone (yeah I know) I didn't notice everyone else suddenly slowed down, so I burst through the herd right into the speed trap. As the trooper walked up to me he asked "How ya doing, Ma'am?" Then he saw my face and seemed embarassed, quickly said "sorry, Sir". I laughed at his mistake and rolled my eyes, we talked the standard crap for a second, and he took my license.
    He came back quickly as my driving record is rather boring, asked me to slow down and left. Never even asked for insurance or registration. I can't help but wonder if his mistake which was probably due to my ponytail kept him from doing more. Maybe afraid that I'd be offended and file a complaint or something? I wonder how fast I could drive and get away with if I was wearing boobs and a cami?

OAG, That is great. I'm glad you did not receive a ticket.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds as if you got really lucky with that particular cop.

It's always been my impression from stories I have read and heard that the members of the Georgia Highway Patrol are especially tough and capricious when it comes to people they catch committing driving infractions.

Speed traps seem to be their specialty, and they are said to pay special attention to Northerners in a rush to head to Florida on vacation using the Interstate highway system passing through their state.

Platinum Member
    Doing 85 mph and no ticket? Sounds like the troopers were looking for DUI's. One should know the laws of their state or the states you're driving through. Years ago my niece was bagged for speeding in the range of a felony. She had to get her attorney uncle to plea it down to a misdemeanor speeding charge.

You should pay more attention while driving.

You are very lucky because 85 and up on the interstate in GA is an automatic super speeder ticket that adds another 200 to the ticket, and in VA it is automatic reckless driving at 80.

But just like others have experienced, the crossdressing is not usually a factor in how they behave. They are just doing their job. They really do not care how we are dressed.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Driving 85 while texting or on the phone? That is very dangerous and setting a horrible example, OAG!

What if there had been a stoppage and u "blew thru" a pile of stopped cars instead?

DO NOT DRIVE DISTRACTED! That's the biggest cause of accidents now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I quit reading as soon as I got to the part where you were noodling on your phone at 85.

Yeah I knew the focus would be my phone. GA is famous for their speed traps, but the safest speed to drive on any road is what everyone else is doing, and literally everyone was doing about 85. Around Tampa 85 won't get a trooper to put down his doughnut, but in GA I usually set the cruise at 78 unless the flow demands more, like it did this time.

But my point was after the cop called me Ma'am I still can't help but wonder if he was more afraid of a complaint than excited about another ticket.

I was also wondering how comfortable I was going to be standing outside talking to him in my leggings, but quickly decided I'd be fine with that.

And no, I wasn't texting, I was looking up Food Aid on youtube after hearing a DJ talking about it.

Before I got to your last post, I was wondering why others jumped to "you were texting." I figured you might have been using your phone as a GPS and were entering a destination. Regardless, I think you were lucky to not get a ticket and I suspect the reason might be exactly what you thought it was. BTW, I'm next door in SC and 85 on I-26 heading south from Spartanburg is business as usual. If you're doing 80, get in the slow lane.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

For whatever reason you were lucky. The speed is one thing but the phone is dangerous, we like you here, please be careful
    Crissy

I'm thinking it was probably that he made the embarrasted mastake that he brushed it off.