Thread: A new experience undressing

A new experience undressing

Tonight, as usually happens, my wife went to bed at 11 pm. I normally go to bed several hours later. However, I had fallen asleep about 8 pm in our family room. I woke up just a few minutes before 11 pm so that meant I'd be up much later than normal (it's 4:55 am right now). Knowing I'd have plenty of time, I dressed fully en femme to enjoy the experience. The only thing I didn't do was apply fake nails. At $7.00/package, I couldn't justify using them for a few hours of alone time. Anyway, I was in a dress, fishnets, bra, forms, wig, makeup, jewelry, and panties by midnight. About 3 am I decided it was time to undress, remove the makeup and jewelry, and put on a nightie to prepare for bed.

This was the first time I actually felt devastated taking off the makeup, wig, and jewelry. As I was returning to a modified en femme mode (still in panties, fishnets, bra, forms and nightie but without the wig, makeup, and jewelry), I found myself feeling a bit melancholy about the fact I couldn't just stay fully dressed for the next day, week, whatever. I've not experienced that feeling before. I understand being dressed outwardly on a daily basis just isn't possible in my circumstance; but, it would be so much more enjoyable.

Anyway, I wonder if others have felt that same emotional upset when dressing time comes to an end.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Banned Read only
    I'd never risk that level of dress with my wife in the house.

I I have to admit that this happens very often to me. When it comes time to get undressed and get back into guy mode I definitely do not want to do it. I feel so much more comfortable in my dresses. So you're definitely not alone
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have found that the longer I am dressed, the less I want to change out of it all. I'm beginning to think I could stay dressed for months at a time now. At times like that when I do finally have to get changed, yeah I do feel sad about it.

Experienced that many times Heather. Going from a feeling of euphoria to deflation.

I get grumpy. Maybe it's something like taking off the Superman outfit or the Ironman suit. But it's more than that. You go to all the fuss and work to get the look right--with me it's getting the hair right, the makeup right and I still remember finally, finally getting a set of false lashes on that looked perfect! But only to have to take them off an hour later. What gets me is "What Is The Point?" You dress as you like, get the look as best you can and then have to take it all off and hide it away in your little stash. And you can't just quit as we all know. Sometimes when I am all dressed, the whole way I'd love to have the ability like I have in my dreams sometimes, to just dress how I like and to heck with everyone else. It would be what I wanted, how I want to dress and that's it. To experience the freedom of "full time" all the time wearing whatever I wanted to. Too bad things don't work that way.

At one time my opportunities to dress were infrequent at best and when the time to change back approached I felt those feelings quite strongly. Now that I spend MUCH more time dressed it isn't nearly as distressing as it used to be.

For myself its alittle strange because for some reason when I dress for a short amount of time it doesn't seem to bother me. But when I dress for a longer period like a few days I really get down and discouraged when I know I have to undress. Instead I should feel happy that I had that opportunity. It does happen nobody wants to stop doing something they enjoy

Not quite the same situation, but on day's I've been dressed for a long time (ie 5-10 hours) I do find myself very reluctant to take it all off. Some of the process is just annoying. Like trying to make sure all the makeup is off. Some of the process I put off as long as possible. Like taking off the bra/boobs. Sigh.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I've had this happen to me numerous times over the years. There isn't any particular trigger that sets it off, just that on some nights I feel really good about how I look and don't want it to end. I sometimes delay the inevitable, the longest being about 4 hours and well into the wee small hours, but it all has to come off eventually.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

It's always depressing to know the time is over, because it's such a joy to feel that glow while it lasts.
    One time, I was able to spend 3 days and 2 nights as Alison. I slept with makeup and nails on and loved it!
    It did involve A LOT of facial shaving though

I feel much the same almost every time. Plus in the last few months I feel a nagging desire or need to redress very quickly if not immediately. After all these years it seems to be rejuvinating the old fetish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Banned Read only
    I haven't had the opportunity to fully dress en femme since pre-covid; basically New Year's Eve of 2019-2020 when my wife baby-sat of grandson overnight at our daughter's home. Before my wife fully retired I had full work days to be in heels and dresses doing domestic chores. It did not bother me to pack it all away because I knew my next opportunity was just around the corner. Then, she retired. The best I have now is like today. Last night I slept in a bra, panty and full slip as my wife and I sleep apart due to bad backs. If it is not a slip, it is a nightgown. In the morning I put on an ankles length bathrobe to conceal my attire, if my wife were to get up early. Today, I donned a dress over the slip, bra and panty. I wish I could finish my outfit with hose and heels and wig, but, alas that's not going to happen. Do I build up angst over the limitation? Sometimes, but, being on this site and reading about others who do not have even this limited opportunity makes me feel fortunate.

Happens to me too Heather especially when I am able to get more dressed up than usual. On those occasions where I am able to wear an extra nice dress to a party or an event somewhere it is so hard to take it all off at the end of the night, much harder than just taking off some things you might wear on a day-to-day basis like leggings with a t-shirt.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

The longer I am crossdressed, the more difficult it is for me to change back. I sometimes wonder if I'd just stay en femme all the time if I had no reason to not to.

It's always emotionally upsetting to change from me to that drab guy. Sometimes more upsetting than others.

There was a similar thread a little while ago. I hate to undress, it makes me a little sad as each item comes off. Heavy sigh... Until next time

Surrey submissive CD isabelle_tv_uk's Avatar
    I do find it depressing when I have to return to drab, and as Julie says the longer my time dressing the more difficult it feels particularly if I had had a "normal" day as Isabelle doing the housework etc..

The one time I went away to a hotel for a few days and actually dressed fully the whole time (including wig and makeup), I was absolutely devastated to have to change and pack my things away on the last night. I felt as though I was putting myself in the suitcase, not just the clothes. I hadn't experienced it before or since. Most of the time I'm a MIAD, sans wig or makeup, and don't get feelings other than a mild annoyance/frustration when I have to change back. But after that time I'd been dressed fully, it was like a visceral loss.

Absolutely. Even though I?m able to dress daily, I always a sigh a little when getting undressed, especially taking off my bra and hose. Sometimes, I leave them on. Insidious pink fog