Thread: Last full day.

Last full day.

I'd dropped off two skirts and a blouse needing repairs on Tuesday and having phoned to make sure they were ready for collection I headed off out.

I parked at a small shopping centre just a short walk from the menders. I'd looked in Bon Marche a few days earlier and had seen a few things I quite liked so before going to the menders I nipped back in.

Tried on 3 blouses and a skirt, opted to buy two of the blouses and the skirt but when I got to the checkout I couldn't find my glasses that I knew I had with me in the changing room. Going back I the changing area the cubicle I'd used was occupied by a GG. "Excuse me, sorry to trouble you but is there a pair of glasses......" The occupant thankfully was fully clothed when she drew back the curtain so we could search but no, not there. Looked everywhere before going back to the till. The SA then went to look,without success. So I paid and packed, decided just to check the blouse I'd returned to the rail one last time just in case the glass's were caught inside and it was then I found them.

ON MY FACE! I'd been wearing them the whole time! So back to the checkout to report I'd found them and just where they'd been. The GG from the changing room was there paying for her garment so the four of us had a giggle at my expense.

I'd planned to walk the short distance to the menders but it was raining hard so I drove hoping to park close by which fortunately I was able to. Skirts and blouse retrieved it was getting somewhere close to lunchtime so I headed off to find a pub.

I knew there was a Whetherspoon's close by. Parked in a pay and display car park a hundred metres from the pub and headed off. Found a table, went to the bar to order only to be told there was a problem in the kitchen and food couldn't be ordered for the next 10 minutes. Going back to the bar having waited at my table there were 6-8 people in front of me and no-one serving. Waited a minute, still no-one appeared so voted with my feet and left. Drove to the local M&S and ate in the cafe.

Next off to the small town/village of Betws-y-coed for a mooch around. Changed into one of my repaired skirts by putting it on over the one I was wearing and then sliding that off from underneath. Might as well give it an outing.

Went into a small clothing shop I'd been in before and the owner was putting up Christmas lights in the shop window. "Oh hello, haven't seen you in a while" which would be true, a year at least. Now this was a case of mistaken identity but I'll take that as it meant she mistook me for a GG. Now that does a girl's confidence the world of good. As I left I think she realised her mistake but too late. I'll take it as a passing better tick.

Mooched a bit more but with daylight soon to fade i headed off back to base. I need to be out of the property by 10:00 tomorrow morning so I'll pack tonight leaving myself an outfit to travel in but the rest will go in the car tonight ready for a prompt getaway.

If it's dry this evening I plan to walk along the promenade in my new heeled knee high boots, a warm dress and coat. I want to walk a mile or more really to experience just what GG's sometimes have to do. My toes have taken a bit of punishment this week as I've worn heels most days so I think I'll ache a bit afterwards.. Finish with a flourish eh!
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 11-18-2022 at 12:24 PM.

Great last day

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Sounds like a great trip Helen. Thanks for taking us along with your story. Safe travels back home.

Just to round out the day I did the walk. Google maps says it was 1.5 miles which, to my surprise was done in reasonable comfort. I guess a week of heel wearing has conditioned my leg muscles.

At the end of my walk I found myself outside the local theatre. The night's performance of the panto had just started, "Oh no it hadn't", that's a Brit joke BTW, so I decided to grab a quick soft drink I the bar as it seemed a shame for at least the theatre staff not to see just how well my dress looked now I've lost weight!

Pepsi consumed, time to head back to base and get that packing done and the car loaded. Always a little sadness in knowing my week is coming to an end but they're weeks I know many would give a arm for so I'll count my blessings and look forward to the next time an ever more confident Helen gets let loose on an unsuspecting public.

Helen with your weight loss you looked amazing, and thank you for meeting again on our annual outing, we had a fantasic time, maybe more will join us next year, next year I think we should go round the xmas markets, have a safe journey home

Debs.

Helen, sounds like a great ending to your holiday.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".