Thread: Zoom Fashion Show

Zoom Fashion Show

I see again and again that people are lamenting that they can't go out, but want to be seen all the same. Anyone ever think of hosting a zoom fashion show?

I myself would not participate, but others could set a time, put on their finest and have a go at it. Public appearence in the privacy of your oven home. Advertise it in a place the lurkers can't get to to keep it private. Decide if you MUST have video on to participate or not. Have a theme if you like.

Just an idea.

SJ

Sabine,

This would be similar to what the Transgender Institute did with group therapy meetings for almost two years at the beginning of Covid restrictions. We were on Zoom at the usual meeting times and you could be dressed or not and have your camera on or not. The initial set up of meeting dates, times, and advertisement would be the main things to be worked out. It definitely would work if someone was willing to work out details.

Suzi Q

hello Sabine,
    I would attend if I had a webcam!
    luv J

I would participate! Just let me know when and where.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wait! I have an even better idea. Let's have a site for T's and CD's where anyone can post and see everyone else's pics 24 hours a day! Even if there's 35,000 members!

We'd have to think of a simple, but expanatory name. Something like, CrossDressers.com! What do u think?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!