Thread: The Best

The Best

Hi, I?ve been lucky enough to recently go to boyswillbegirls dressing service in London.
    It?s absolutely amazing.
    I was so impressed with the end result, I never believed that I could look that good.
    Cindy is so talented and patient.
    I?m still gobsmacked,!!!!

Carol, That's wonderful. I have been to a professional makeup artist, and it's great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Hi Carol, you say in your past posts your wife is accepting, why dont you get her to start doing your makeup, then you can can learn and do your own, its much cheaper and you can do it when you want. Also you dont say what part of England you are in, If you want the opportunity to go out dressed, I could organise a safe time out with you and introduce you to my girlfriends in a safe enviroment, and yes you can even bring your wife along, but obviously there are many factors involved on your part to do this, but yes I have been to a few dressing services and they do an amazing transformation, you cant believe its you when you look in the mirror.
    Last edited by Debs; 11-27-2022 at 03:36 AM.

What a great experience. Debs is right. A picture of your success would be welcome by all. I love the term ?gobsmacked?. Simon uses it often on AGT.

Carol
    That's wonderful news, I've heard great things about BWBG.
    So glad it went well for you .

Please do share photos if you can.
    I have my own first makeover booked for next month at
    a different makeover service. I'm wondering now if I should have booked BWBG.

Sophie
    Last edited by CDSophie62; 11-26-2022 at 04:20 PM. Reason: formatting

Hi Debs, thank you for your very kind offer it was very nice of you. I am in the south.
    I like to dress at home only(or at one to one dressing services).I haven?t got the desire to go out dressed ( to me it?s the stuff of nightmares) and I promised my wife that I would never go out dressed.
    I do respect those that do go out and think it?s very brave and courageous.
    Carol.

Carol, I can assure you it isnt a nightmare, its so much fun and freedom. If you was out shopping in drab, and you saw what you thought was a man in a dress, would you run across to them stop them and ask "hey man why you wearing a dress !!!" Nope you wouldnt and neither does anybody else, they might glance at you think it, but then just walk on by, I know because I go out shopping in many towns and cities dressed, and that about as bad a nightmare as it gets, 99% of the public will interact with you in a very pleasant way. I was even in Boots makeup last week having my makeup touched up with Helen Highwater and we had an amazing time with the sales assistants (see Helens posts about our adventure out). Its all in the mind, and the more confident you present yourself, the easier it is. But you have to start somewhere with that first step out of the door. When I used to go for a makeover, there was a coffee shop across the road which I used to go to, a little trip out into the public world, but safe enough to scurry back over the road should I lose my bottle. Is that not an option when you have a makeover ? after all you will be feeling a million dollars at that moment and theres no better time to do it.
    Last edited by Debs; 11-27-2022 at 03:37 AM.

Bwbg sounds superb, Well done for going.
    Were you nervous? Or did you rock up with confidence?

It's been on my list for a while now.

Hi KymG, I watched the site for years before going.
    Finally discussed it with my wife.
    Once i had booked an appointment my nerves took a back seat as I was looking forward to going.
    Really glad I went , I?m going to book again.
    To get an idea of how good Cindy is take a look at BWBG on flickr.
    Good luck Carol

Hi Carol, Ive looked at the site a good few times, Cindy seems awesome.
    Its just me getting up the nerve to actually go.
    I normally dress at home, and sometimes go out in the car and do the post a letter bullshit.

Perhaps I should just book it and deal with it.

Still, Im glad you posted this, thank you.