Thread: 24 hours

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar

24 hours

If you are limited to or given the opportunity to spend 24 hours per month to crossdress of any sort whether it be underdressing, partial dressing (like no make up and etc), and/or full on dressing:

1) how would you prefer to distribute those hours? One full day crossdressed and all the rest of the days would be no crossdressing, a couple days of 12 hour sessions , a few days of like 4 to 6 hour sessions, almost every day with like less than an hour per day, or a combination ( like a couple of 4 hour sessions and several 1 hour sessions)

2) would your crossdressing sessions change? Like would you do more full on crossdressing and less underdressing/partial dressing.

3) would or could you be satisfied with this reduced/increased amount of time spent on crossdressing?

Keep in mind even if you wear just panties for a full day, your hours would be spent and you would have to wear mens undies or go commando the rest of the month!

Well, if you say there are 30 days in a month if you spread the time out evenly then you're looking at 50 minutes a day. Call it 4 weeks then that's one 6 hour session a week.

So, playing the game I think I'd do 2 x 3hr per week.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I would do 3-8 hour events. On the 5th, 15th, and 25th.

5) Pearls and heels. Long dress and gloves. The perfect 60's housewife.
    15) Dark. Leather and see through. Total dominatrix. Binge watching 60's sitcoms and planning......
    25) .......how Carla, the sickening sweetheart will spend her day.

Or, maybe not.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Like Carla, I'd do three eight hour sessions, fully dressed. Out on the town doing ANYTHING! With the clock starting the moment you put the first item on, be it clothing or make-up, and ending when the last bit comes off, there's not much time to enjoy the remaining hours. And there's no point being dressed while you're sleeping!

That is not too far off from what I do now. I might have a couple of Friday nights of clubbing at about 6 hours or 12 hours on a Saturday every now and then. Lately I have been out more but what I do can be exhausting - clubbing until 3 and going to bed by 4. Ouch. There is no way I could do it much more.

Of course I blow about 2 hours on getting ready for each outing. Think lady Gaga for makeup ; )

Sandi

Platinum Member
    This poll is not far fetched at all. When my wife went out of state to visit our daughter she was gone for seven to ten days. There were some days when I donned my attire and spent twelve hours doing domestic chores with an evening drive and stroll. Usually I had a sense of accomplishment; domestic chores and that evening outing with the feel of a cool breeze playing with the hem of my dress and slip. When my wife was home and still employed I found myself relaxing and doing domestic chores for six hour stints.

If I had to choose, I'd take four six hour sessions. At some point in my life emulating a woman just seemed so right that any enhanced joy does melt away. It does just become just another day.

Oh but it is not a poll! Was hoping the last 2 questions would have not turned it into a poll

For me it would also be three 8 hours days. But opposed to what I do now due to my work schedule, I would make the most of it with fully dressing and going out for a pedicure, lunch, shopping, and make a full day of it...luxuriate in all that is my feminine self!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I live alone and have no limitations on my dressing. Between my evenings out and dressing for pics and my stories, etc. at home? I'd guess I'm dressed about 24 to 30 hours a monrth on average.

So, your estimate is pretty rite on for me, Chantal!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I guess I did not answer the questions fully.

1. 24 hours a month for me would be best spent as four 6 hour evening outings - pretty much what I do now.

2. For me it is full on attire as much as possible. I really want to dress to the max when I go out.

3. Although I may think about going out a lot more, this amount is plenty enough to keep me satisfied and a lot more than many are able. It takes a lot of planning for many of my outings.

Sandi

Going more than two days in drab is torture for me so my choice would be more but shorter sessions, say twelve 2 hour sessions per month.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I need at least 3 hours but prefer 4.
    I haven't been able to dress in close to a year, it's really starting to bother me! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Honestly, I just couldn't do it. I am underdressed 24/7.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Given I wear romantic lingerie or satin pjs to bed every night, I'm around 300 hours/month (not counting panties underneath during the day) so only having 24 would be a serious shock to my system. I would probably get creative and do something like just 'lounge' around in lingerie for an hour or so in the evening or right before bed and change into something else before falling asleep. Definitely would not be satisfied lol!

What I find interesting about my crossdressing is that if a session or 2 were very satisfying, the less combined hours and no other sessions I tend to do per month. I find those sessions tend to be between 4 to 6 hours and usually tend to be an outing of some sorts that I end up taking off everything once I get back home. If the crossdressing session(s) are so-so, more often I stay crossdressed (of some sort) for even more extended period of time and may have several other short sessions afterwards.so in otherwords I would start off with a planned fun crossdressing session of say 6 hours and hope it is very satisfying. Then I would probably be good for the rest of the month with one or less sessions.
    I have no limitations/restrictions and tend to crossdress whenever I want to, but tend to be under the 24 hours per month. So it would not be any change in how I crossdress.
    I definitely would be satisfied with the 24 hours of crossdressing.

One six hour session per week would suit me fine.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

This "go commando" expression makes me giggle every time I see and imagine it. Thanks for the laugh.

I'm with Heather76. I'm in (at least) panties 24/7. They're my "pressure release" valve.
    I couldn't survive with only 24 hours per month.

1) Three 8 hr days would work for me. 2) I would be fully dressed go out in public shopping visit restaurants doing my daily routine. 3) Three 8 hr days would satisfy me. Interesting question.

I would go for either 3 8-hour or 4 6-hour occasions (does the time include the time spent getting made up and getting cleaned up at the end?). Either would be a major upgrade in my time I get to spend. November has been my biggest Geena month ever, and I had a 4, a 5, a 2, and a 10-hour occasion, with another shorter one in the works. It might crest 24 hours, depending on the one to come. So 2) they would change for the better, and I would definitely to more full on cross dressing, although I would have to all but eliminate underdressing. And 3) I think I would be very satisfied.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Can't say now, but when I was younger and still in the closet I would have taken those 24 hours and made them into 12 days of 2 hours each.
    I used to steal an hour here an hour there. Longer than that became concerning, wondering if I was pushing the issue and would be caught.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

3 to 4hrs would do me.

That would never work for me.
    I wear nightgowns to bed every night. I would have that 24 hours used up in no time

I would fail
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I almost never fully crossdress. I do wear panties 24/7, and wear some type of nightgown to bed. My socks are often nylon knee highs.
    1. this just doesn't fit me at all.
    2. Wearing skirts/dresses would probably be in 4 hour segments, 6x per week
    3. change would increase time clothed in skirts and pantyhose.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with 4 outings of 6 hours. That would mean roughly an outing a week.

I often wear panties and occasionally a camisole or nightie to bed, so I'd have to sacrifice that. So would the occasional underdressing of panties. Those hours currently total a lit more than 24 hours.

So my quantity would go down, but getting 24 hours a month out would be a nice compromise.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/