Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you worn feminine items that your S.O. has not? Or worn some more often then her

Have you worn feminine items that your S.O. has not? Or worn some more often then her

My S.O. always found it so funny when she found out that I had danced around in several of my sisters Tutus growing up as she was a Tomboy and never interested in them ! She is so dissapointed that there are no pictures of this and at one point was always teasing me about buying me ballerina outfit. Once she caught on I liked women's clothing a bit too much she never offered to buy me anything feminine again !

On the othe hand she has no idea over the years how many times I wore her lovely full and half slips that she never wore ! That being said since she caught me afew times wearing them in our bedroom she might have a good idea that I am the primary slip wearer in the relationship ! LOL she would just giggle and shake her head as she walked away saying something like " and you tell people you wear the pants in the family "

Having a wife with a good sense of humor is great, I am just glad she doesn't know the extent of my crossdressing and prefers to think it is just a funny quirk that I indulge in very randomly. Since I am known as a pretty funny guy it helps my cover !

Platinum Member
    In days gone bye my wife and I use to shop for lingerie for her in mid-town Manhattan. It was always a fun outing. Then kids came along and her sexy nightgown came off after a romp in the hay. Decades have passed and see is comfortable in PJ's; tops and bottom. There is still some of hers hanging in the closet; not many, but a few. When she was cleaning out the ones that no longer fit, which unfortunately was most, she told me to take what I wanted. That shocked the heck out of me. She knew I would take the white peignoir I bought for her back in 1971. She had found me wearing it one night because I like the feel of the nylon.

Anyway, because of medical issues we sleep apart. She in her warm PJ's and me in one of my 41 nighties, all nylon. Right now I have on a pink Shadowline sleeveless, ankle length nightie from their Rose Bud line.

Years ago a former SO that knew about me just wearing panties, saw me in leggings. I decided to wear them to bed, and she didnt like that. She was tolerant and participated although she may not fully understand (heck I dont fully understand!). She bought me panties, I would buy her some, we even went out on dates wearing matching panties. I?d sleep in a tshirt snd panties.

Leggings however she did not like. That wasnt the only thing but definitely a marker of things getting worse. Two of my other female friends were friends with her, and she told them about my underwear choices. I was ok with that, even turned on that other people knew. I have hung out in leggings with those other friends and only one short positive comment was made.

As for items I’d wear more, I’d say short skirts and cute panties. She had a simple approach with clothes, and wore pretty boring undies. I’ve gotten into some vintage VS undies with lots of colors and fun designs.

My wife would never wear a dress or a skirt a few years into our marriage . So I was always the one in a dress or a skirt in our household . I got her old dresses and I still have them. Along with her old slips . I always went for the fancy clothing that she wouldn't ever wear including underwire bras. She stayed with simple stuff. I would wear fancy nightwear for her and I could never get her to wear it for me.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I find it interesting that your wife classifies herself more as a tomboy. Something I find in myself and would think I would find in others is that we tend to be attracted to more feminine women because we tend to like the more feminine aspects and clothing of women. Unfortunately it's the more Butch / tomboy like women that find interest in me. You can tell when you converse with someone and ask if they wear heels whether they never wear heels would never wear heels hate the idea of heels just could never consider wearing heels versus sometimes or casually or occasionally. There's a big difference. I say heels but it can cross over to many other aspects of what women do to look a certain way. Either they're into it or they're not and it is often across the board. I love heels and I love women in heels. If you have a poor opinion of heels we're not going to get along. This is why I find it interesting you end up with a somewhat tomboy partner. I would think you would want as many of us might want a more feminine partner. Love is a strange thing. You can never predict who we end up with. If I have a partner I would hope she wears many of the things I like to wear as well.

I have got several lacy underwired demi & open cup bras which my understanding sister described as "tarty". But I think her underwear is just frumpy.

Genifer, Thanks for your response ! To clarify, my wife enjoyed playing sports with the boys and was called a Tomboy but as she got older she went through a Girlie stage. So when I met her she worked in an office and wore dresses and skirts everyday. As trends changed she gladly moved to pants and never envisioned having a guy around who thought it was funny to model much of the lingerie she was given at her showers. Oh and since she was a bit curvy I never expected to fit so easily into even her lovely Maidenform panties and Bras !

I'm sorry to say that my SO is now in the "comfort" mode of donning clothes, as opposed to when we first met. At one time, it was short skirts and dresses for her. However, these days I wear the dresses, skirts, heels, and garter belts/hose. But, let me be clear...I don't have a problem with that!

Similar to Deborah, my wife is in the "comfort" mode. It is yoga pants, tights and loose-fitting jeans for her, skirts and dresses for me.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Robbie, I have several corsets. My wife would never wear one.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    M
    Having a wife with a good sense of humor is great, I am just glad she doesn't know the extent of my crossdressing and prefers to think it is just a funny quirk that I indulge in very randomly. Since I am known as a pretty funny guy it helps my cover !
    Let's just hope that she never finds out. I seriously doubt that she would find it as humorous and funny as you do.

Great question Robbiegirl In the eighties my wife wore skirts and dresses to work as time went on the dress code changed and that was the end of dresses except for the occasional wedding we attend. Things I wear that she will not short skirts & dresses, girdle with garters, petticoat, corset, French maid outfit. I love my wife and want her to dress however she likes I would never criticize her for not wearing dresses more often.

I don't know how it all turned around, when my wife was younger they called her "pantyose girl". She always wore pantyhose and skirts almost everyday. Once married she wore lingerie to bed and wore skirts, slips and pantyhose. Now she doesn't own a pair of pantyhose and I have all her slips and lingerie in my possession.
    Ifs funny that I'm sitting with her on the couch and read her this post and asked her how the change happened. She said of course when the kids came along the lingerie went and for some reason the work place became more casual that didn't require skirts as much. I asked her what happened to the pantyhose, is it because she knows how much I want her to wear them that she doesn't wear them knowing how much I enjoy seeing her wearing them, almost like a resentment. She laughed and told me it's just that everything just became about comfort and casual.
    Interesting post thanks.

My wife accepts that I have nicer panties, more girdles, suspenderbelts, stockings and heels than she does. But she loves me the way i am and even helps me with my back garters in the morning at times. You see i wear full lingerie under my boy clothes daily.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

My wife doesn’t wear heels, garter belts and stockings, or night gowns and she would never be caught dead wearing a French maid’s costume. But as long as she doesn’t mind if I do, we’re good!

i'm small for a guy, 5ft 6 145 (but trying to get back under 140) so I can wear some of my wife's nice tops but thats about it.
    Last edited by Angela Marie; 11-29-2022 at 06:24 AM.

Reality Check
    My wife has no heels, I have a few. My wife doesn't wear skirts, I have many. My wife only recently began wearing dresses, I have many.
    Krisi

In my case it would be lingerie.
    I adore garter belts and bustiers with seamed stockings. These are things she would never wear. The closest she has gotten was when we were dating and she would wear Lace top thi-hi's. Usually she wore pantyhose.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife has told me that real women don’t wear stockings and garter belts any more. My response was it seems like a bad business model to manufacture something if people don’t buy them. We have a good relationship and she accepts my dressing up. She accepted my argument and doesn’t comment on my stockings any more.

There are plenty of items she wouldn’t wear but are certainly valid and fun options.
    Rebecca Bas

I don't have a SO but I do have a sister. She does not wear skirts or dresses as much as I do and very rarely heels. I wear girdles slips and stockings and she does not own any of these so there is quite a difference in what we wear.

My wife and I have similar taste in clothing, but not shoes. I like block heels, platform soles. She thinks they look clunky. I like skinny jeans too, she does not. Beyond that, we can pretty much trade off - and have!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Reminds me of a joke I heard many years ago: How can you spot the crossdresser in a group of women? She's the one wearing a dress.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

I do not have a SO.
    But the gg's who I go out with every once in a while.

A Corset

My wife has never, since age 25 when we started dating, worn underwire bras or suspender fishnet stockings. I wear underwire bras daily and fishnets probably 2 days/week. She also has never worn bralettes which I wear quite regularly, too. One other thing she doesn't wear is nightgowns and/or nighties which I wear every night. She wears T-shirts to bed at night.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My wife supports me in my desires, but she has never been an "adventurous" dresser - long dresses, sensible heels, "grannie panties". I on the other hand have more heels over 4" and thigh high boots than she has regular shoes. And as far as dresses and lingerie goes, I can't stop buying cute outfits and sexy underwear.