I've never worn a tutu, Robbie, but I sure have enjoyed wearing lots of items that most women rarely or never wear--or not any more, at least. Slips are top of the list. I always like to wear a slip under a skirt or dress: either a half slip or a full lengthslip. I love the silky feel and the delicate lace trim around the breasts or hem. A woman looks beautiful in a full-length slip, and absolutely cute in a bra and half slip. A beloved past girlfriend of mine, who incidentally was fairly accepting of my crossdressing (she once tossed me her blouse to wear, a gesture I found intensely exciting) once said to me "I feel so sexy in my slip!" Gee, so do I! I could really identify with that! I wish more women thought that way today. Never mind slips, women today don't even wear enough skirts and dresses. As others have said here before, it's a tragedy that so many women don't seem to want to be beautiful, feminine and sexy any more, and have sunk into this wretched "comfort" thing. As a man (I have my masculine side too), it was a point of pride to look SMART in a suit and tie during most of my career, so why can't these women do the same? Fortunately I live in Phoenix, where it's WARM and even HOT during much of the year, and I do enjoy seeing many women in beautiful, colorful dresses just shopping in grocery stores. I'm glad I don't live any more in one of those colder places up north where far less of this beauty is being seem.

But it's not just about slips, or even skirts and dresses. Though when it comes to a slip, there are slips for pants as well, and I have a pair, though I imagine few women wear them. Much of the attraction of women's clothing is the variety, the different feel of women's clothing from ordinary old male clothing.. I have enjoyed wearing lots of stuff, including a schoolgirl's gymslip and blouse (weren't those girls beautiful when I was a teenager?) to of course other items, mainly of underwear. Nylons and a garter belt of course; and these are still sexy in many people's eyes. Now you and I might possibly be different in what draws us to the attraction of women's clothing. I freely admit that a good part of my crossdressing (though not all) is fetishistically motivated, and I love to be dressed in women's clothes that were or are exciting to me on girls and women I have admired in the past. I have enjoyed wearing a girdle and nylons. I don't suppose many women wear those today. But my first girlfriend did, "back in the day," and they were sexy to me. I'd love to feel just like HER! For that matter I've enjoyed wearing a waistline bra and a right, long-leg pantygirdle now and then. To some these might not be "sexy"--thougt we never can account for taste!--but to me it's fun to wear them at times. Under a skirt or dress, they constantly remind me that I'm REALLY in women's underwear!