Thread: Pink Fog

Pink Fog

Hi everyone

Its been a long time since I have had the chance to dress or be online with all of you. That hasn't stopped the longing for it though. It just seems to get stronger each and every day, month ,year. I really have been dreaming constantly about having my own boobs and dressing feminine all the time. The urge is almost to much these days, do you think I should just take the plunge, it would just mean my whole life would change.

I finally had some really time to myself and the attached picture is how I always see myself in my head these days but unfortunately it is only on the rare occasion I get to do this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I feel the same way.

Brooke, I often feel the same way. I'm glad you got a chance to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Brooke, The fantasy is quite different than the reality for most. Coming out or taking steps to transition, as I imagine you realize, has huge consequences. The so called Pink Fog can cloud our judgement, for sure, as can gender dysphoria. I know the misery of GD all too well. Take steps forward only very carefully. If gender counseling is available, use it. Do not let the Pin Fog drive the bus! Nancy

Brooke, you look very pretty and seems like you would pass easily. Great work!

What is holding you back from spending some extended periods dressed? For me, the disconnect between my inner thoughts that tend to race and ramp up around dressing are very different from the experience of doing it and going out in public. Going out in public puts my thoughts back into perspective. The lived life is almost often very different than the lives we think we would lead in our thoughts. Wishing you all the best

Platinum Member
    no, I don't advise anyone to take "the plunge". I would advise a very slow, methodical period of self assessment. Try to the heart of the feelings. If you have difficulty doing this alone, then definitely consult with a professional to help clarify your feelings and your aspirations for the future.