Thread: Bad Birthday vibe

Bad Birthday vibe

My friend (GG/BF) shot me a txt saying she was in town and wanted to take me out for my birthday (10/01). I said sure lets do a day in the mountains its been a year since I have been and we can do a old tyme photo. I live in East Tennessee at the foothill of the smokies, so we ran around, ate, and typical tourist fun stuff. It was a good birthday 2 friends goofing off blowing off steam etc. We stopped to do our photo we was doing cowboy and saloon girl the photographer got miffed at me first. He put a cowboy hat on me and I rejected it I wanted a bowler hat cause im Irish in guy mode and it would look good on me and I was right. When we got done my friend said lets do one more but with him as a Saloon girl also (She knows I crossdress). He looked at her and said NO! That flew all over me do not disrespect my friends in my presence I hate bullies. When we go to see what pictures we want I said hey we going to do one more. He was oh what would you like I said what she asked 2 saloon girls. He said oh its not that I don?t want to do it but I got all new clothes and don want them streached out. My friend said oh really I was just wearing one and there is no backs in them. He tried to send us some where else. I said don?t worry about it we paid for our pics and left. He said come again and tell you friends. I shot back we wont and believe me I will tell them. We was miffed for a few then got over it and enjoyed the rest of my Birthday. When I dropped her off at the end of the night she said by the way we will do the 2 saloon girls next year.
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

You have a wonderful friend. This should more than compensate for having to cope with embarrassed Pithecanthropuses once in a while. Happy Birthday!

So sorry a black cloud got in the way of a great day. The guy sounded like sort of a jerk, but also a poor businessman. On the upside, you still had a great day otherwise, and that's what counts!
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Sorry you had to deal with such a creep. Glad you didn't let it get your whole birthday down.

Hugs,

Linda

Yeah, sorry you had to deal with this jerk. But, good on both of you for sticking up for yourselves and sticking it to him!

DianeT: I had to look up "Pithecanthropus" Thanks for expanding my vocabulary!

I hope that didn't damper your birthday. Birthdays are happy days and wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Brandie, I am so sorry that his happened. Some people are just wound way too tight.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why don't u bring the "saloon girl" clothes yourself next time? Save some $$, take more/cuter pics, and have more fun!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yeah this guy was a jerk and like Geena said, not a good businessman.
    Crissy

They have those old sepia toned "Saloon Photos" out here in the Black Hills big time and on every corner. Most shop owners seem to laugh it off, shoot the picture and make another 50-100 bucks for the picture and move on. Happens so often it's a non-issue now but a slightly old joke. Some photo guys even do the "glamour-shot" deal making the guy look extra good and putting mustaches and fake whiskers on the women which adds to the amazement. If the photo guy who works there has a problem it's his problem. Maybe he should stock shelves at Walmart instead?

Platinum Member
    I suspect the guy was mixing politics and business; not a good business model

I'd go back dressed to the nines as a woman, then lets see what he has to say when I request a photo

@debs My friend said the same thing.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    They have those old sepia toned "Saloon Photos" out here in the Black Hills big time and on every corner. Most shop owners seem to laugh it off, shoot the picture and make another 50-100 bucks for the picture and move on. Happens so often it's a non-issue now but a slightly old joke. Some photo guys even do the "glamour-shot" deal making the guy look extra good and putting mustaches and fake whiskers on the women which adds to the amazement. If the photo guy who works there has a problem it's his problem. Maybe he should stock shelves at Walmart instead?
    Yea same here thoes kind of fotos are everywhere up there
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Just another 'Gurl'
    Arsehole that he is. Hope your birthday went well.
    Just another man in a dress