Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you ever wondered?

As a woman I would so wear more dresses and work even harder on my body to get into that hour glass figure. What would have to change that a fella could at least wear leggings out shopping? They are just so comfortable.

Aspiring Member
    As a woman, wear what I started wearing as a CD? No, not at all. Some of my first purchases, I would not be caught dead in, male CD or female GG. But over the years, like GGs, I have been developing my femme style. It is a style journey, tempered by lifestyle, age, and taste. The journey has been typical of GGs my age, but there are a few quirks, just like my drab style. The result is frightening close to a female equivalent of my male style.

Preen, knowing as a female what we have had to learn about bust expansion as a CD, the world is open to us!
    Last edited by abby054; 12-04-2022 at 07:59 PM.