Ok, so I haven't posted anything here in about 8 years. Crazy how time has flown by. Fast forward to now and life got crazy. I ended up getting divorced and had to sell my business. Financially I've been destroyed since the divorce. I went several years without crossdressing but the urge kept coming back. I met another woman and have been with her for the past 5.5 years and she's awesome. She's much younger than I am and for the most part our relationship has been great. I never told my ex wife about my CDing because it was easy enough to hide it from her. I told my current fiance about it a while back and she was super supportive which is encouraging. I haven't dressed in front of her but I've kept my toe nails painted for the past year and she likes it. She knows I do it when she's not at home and I will send her pics of lipstick stained wine glasses and high heels etc. She knows it relaxes me and makes me feel great. I wore nylons and a garter belt to a strip club once with her and she knew about it. She likes when I send her pics wearing a thong etc.

I still enjoy dressing up. We were at a Halloween party and talking to a cross dresser and he was saying how he just loves everything feminine and it made sense to my fiance.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.