Thread: I'm back!!!!!!

I'm back!!!!!!

Ok, so I haven't posted anything here in about 8 years. Crazy how time has flown by. Fast forward to now and life got crazy. I ended up getting divorced and had to sell my business. Financially I've been destroyed since the divorce. I went several years without crossdressing but the urge kept coming back. I met another woman and have been with her for the past 5.5 years and she's awesome. She's much younger than I am and for the most part our relationship has been great. I never told my ex wife about my CDing because it was easy enough to hide it from her. I told my current fiance about it a while back and she was super supportive which is encouraging. I haven't dressed in front of her but I've kept my toe nails painted for the past year and she likes it. She knows I do it when she's not at home and I will send her pics of lipstick stained wine glasses and high heels etc. She knows it relaxes me and makes me feel great. I wore nylons and a garter belt to a strip club once with her and she knew about it. She likes when I send her pics wearing a thong etc.

I still enjoy dressing up. We were at a Halloween party and talking to a cross dresser and he was saying how he just loves everything feminine and it made sense to my fiance.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi.

Hello. New here. Really like it.

"Anyways, just wanted to say hi."

Welcome back! Don't wait so long for your next post!

Added,
    I looked back at some of your old posts. Great job! You dressed well!

Compared to you, I'm quite new here. Welcome back. I'll look forward to reading your posts as they have to be positive with such a supportive SO. Count your blessings.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Welcome back! It's great you found such a great partner!

Gina, welcome back. I'm glad you found someone who accepts you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow that is a long time to be away and pre dates my joining here - only 3 years.

I have to agree with pumped. The very last pictures you posted are awesome looking. Keep them coming ; )

Sandi

Thank you everyone I appreciate it. It's really a strange thing because as hard as you try to suppress it it will always return. I did go several years without dressing at all before and after my divorce. I do find that when I'm stressed out then this side of me comes back out hard. Something about it being caliming and relaxing which I can't really describe. My fiance is very kinky and open to a lot of things 99% of women wouldn't be. We explore things that most couples never will. That said we were joking one day thru text and discussing what we were wearing to our date night. I mentioned that I will just wear one of her thongs and she replied that would be hot. As the conversation continued I told her that I was actually into that and she laughed at first thinking I was joking. When I told her I was serious she said that if that side of me makes me happy that she's all for it. She said I can Dress in front of her and she would do my makeup if I wanted as well but I'm not ready for that yet. My concern is seeing it in pics and bits and pieces is one thing vs seeing in real life.

When we were at the Halloween party the CDer we were talking to said his wife was not supportive at all when she found out. He literally had a near death experience and that's when she became more open to it. He said she knows about it but doesn't want to see that side of him so he sneaks off whenever he can to be himself. It really is such an interesting thing but I guess it's great that it's becoming so much less taboo.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I also had to start all over again because I threw all my gear away when I got divorced. Sucks because I had some expensive stuff. I do find this go around I prefer not wearing a corset and hip pads etc. I like how they look but I don't like how they feel. I did but a few expensive real corsets but only cheap foam hip pads. Maybe I will order a pair of silicone hip pads like I had before. I also need a new wig as I'm sporting a cheap one. I may order the same one I had in my avatar pic. Def. my favorite wig

Gina, it is your life of course, but if it was me and I had a woman friend who was willing to help me and accept my femininity, I would go for it. My wife puts some strict limits on what I can share in her presence. I would LOVE greater acceptance. Sorry you had to go through the tough times, but sounds like you have landed on your feet. Nancy

Welcome back

Just another 'Gurl'
    Nice to know you are still around. Don't be a stranger!
    Just another man in a dress

Welcome back Gina, I also checked your pictures and you are beautiful!
    One thing I noticed from your old thread was all the members I do not know, that have left for whatever reason.
    Crissy

I haven't been on here in forever. I literally for the most part blocked this part of my life out for several years. I would sometimes wear lipstick or panties for a very short time but that was it. Once I told my fiance and she was totally OK with everything I've sort of jumped back in. I bought several pairs of heels, breast forms, dresses, makeup, and just ordered my favorite wig from before. I'm SUPER excited about this wig as it was always my absolute favorite even though I prob. had 20 or more before. I won't ever have as much stuff as I previously had as it was literally way too much but I'm happy with what I have. It's also fun when my fiance isn't home and I send her pics and she asks lots of questions and doesn't judge me at all.