Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time Underdressed at work

First time Underdressed at work

I had no idea I could feel so good at work.

I remember my first time so well. You opened a new adventure. For me there was no turning back. Been doing it for years. Curious..what did you wear?

Matching bra panties and stocking. Things that normally piss me off are no big deal.

Congrats.

Underdressing when it's a thrill is great.

Even better when it's routine.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Turquoise, That's great. I can't remember the last time I didn't wear panties to work.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    Just about everyday I wear Panty and a Bra to work
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Now that you started and enjoyed it you will be another one of us that goes 24/7
    I love thinking about what panties I am wearing during the day.
    Crissy

Turquoise, Excellent! It sure takes the edge off going into work! My first time was panties and as Jamie mentioned it becomes a habit. I look forward to it each day!

Congratulations on taking this step. I always enjoy underdressing. Wear panties all the time and occasionally bras.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Turquoise,

Good for you. It's a step so many have taken.

Word of caution with bras. There can sometimes be telltale signs to others as if you observe GG's, bras can show lines under other clothing. Just be comfortable and prepared in yourself for any remarks you might receive.

Done it in panties and tights/ pantyhose. Very practical and warm in the cold weather. As well as thrilling.

Vague memory that when I first began wearing panties to work that I was distracted by them. I could not stop thinking about them. Now, of course, I feel quite strange if I am not wearing panties because I have worn them every day for about 35 years. 🙂👠Nancy

Congrats. You have been bitten by a really good bug. For many the calming effect can be intense. You have pleased that part of your identity that defines at least a big portion of your sense of self and the calming effect kind of surrounds you like a warm blanket on a cold day. You may notice that when you are not dressed with some kind of thing that identifies you either just to yourself or to others you get to feeling like something is not quite right. That is quite mild gender dysphoria and you will drift back into being a bit uncomfortable and will likely be a little irritated by some things. Pay close attention to those signs as they will provide you with clues about the finer points of your identity. Welcome.

Very exciting nothing like the first time at work. I was just trying to decide myself do I wear purple or pink panties to the gym this morning. Enjoy your new thrill!

I've only been wearing women's panties and stockings all the time for a few years now. I don't even remember what it's like to wear underpants anymore.

I was well retired before I started CDing; but, I can imagine how great it would have been to wear panties and stockings to work every day. Congratulations on taking this important step in enjoying your more feminine side for years to come.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Congratulations on taking the step. I've done it a few times to work and yes nothing can bother you those days.

Aspiring Member
    Most days: panties to work. Occasionally bra and tights or pantyhose in cooler weather.

I?ve been doing this more and more lately. I?ve gone to work with panties, slight spritz of perfume, ladies deodorant. Lately I?ve been curling my eye lashes just for that extra touch of femininity. It?s lovely to look in the mirror and see the tiny wisps swooping upward. It really brightens up my eyes and overall mood!

I work in the office 3 days each week. Each of those days I wear panties, bra and enhancers. Now that winter is approaching, I'll start adding pantyhose again.
    I need to find a new garter belt/suspender so I can wear stockings. The one I have is hook and eye closure, and it's just too big around. My hips aren't wider than my waist, so the belt slides down.

Hi Turquoise, welcome to the Forum and the underdressing club! I only underdressed at work once, a long time ago, a pair of my wife's pink silk panties. They felt great but unfortunately I was so nervous about being discovered (I have no idea how??) that I couldn't fully enjoy the feeling. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it! Fast forward to about a year ago, and I started underdressing almost every day and totally enjoying it - just feels so comfy and right. I'm retired now, so nothing to worry about!

I wore a bra to work one day. I was annoying. I never did it again.

I have undressed years and decades. Winter is here so tights under stretch jeans and a full shoulder cami on top. Panties of course. A cotton leotard under button up shirt and shorts in summer is very comfy and breathes well. I did wear matte tan tights with shorts once to a like minded club for a meet and greet. That was so wonderful. Have seriously thought I try that again just shopping at have a prepare response if asked about them. I would just say I have bad scaring.

I've only worn panties since I was a teenager, so that never felt like underdresssing. About 15 years ago I went through a phase where I wore a bra all day, every day, to work and everywhere else for a year and a half. I don't know why I stopped. I started with sports bras and soon transitioned to whatever struck my fancy. Usually soft cups or bralettes at work, but other than work all bets were off. I thought I was pretty aware of when my bra was visible and when it wasn't. Work was most often a polo shirt and a soft cup bra. I could not see it in the mirror (or maybe I was just fooling myself). Sometimes (not at work) I knew it was visible, and that was intentional. I didn't wear forms and I usually stayed away from thicker padding and formed cups. It wasn't until I was going through divorce that I found out that everybody knew I wore a bra. Nobody ever said anything to me about it, but they did say things to my wife. I wish I hadn't done it. That was a year and a half of crazy that I wish I could take back. It certainly made my "just a crossdresser" argument less convincing.

Years ago I underdressed in pantyhose at work. Felt good, but too distracting. Years later underdressed in panties, but were the wrong style and were actually uncomfortable. Haven't tried since.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/