Yesterday afternoon I had occasion to visit the kennel where we board our dog when we're out of town and can't take him with us. The front desk is always worked by women. There are 3 or 4 women that rotate working the desk. Yesterday, there were 2 of them at the desk. I had a couple of questions that needed a slight bit of research on their part. I was talking with these 2 ladies for about 10 minutes. As I was leaving, I realized how easy conversation was with them. By comparison, I generally find conversations with other men to be somewhat strained and awkward - something I never feel when speaking with women. I do tend to be a loner. I've never been one to go out drinking with the guys. I've never been a part of poker nights. I've pretty much shied away from doing a lot of things with "the guys." However, when I'm thrown into conversations with women, I seem to always be comfortable whether they are friends or strangers.

Anyway, I'm really curious if my relaxed nature with women my whole life should have been taken as a clue that there is a definite feminine side to me that was wanting to get out and experience life. Understand, I do NOT wish to be a woman. I just love everything about dressing as one and only wish I could do so more often. Frilly clothes with lots of lace and wearing bras and forms simply feels wonderful. I'm curious how other girls find their relationships with men compare to their relationships with women. I'm not talking about romantic or sexual relationships - just how you tend to interact with one sex vs. the other.