Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better just to laugh

Hey SirDonna I would love to answer those questions. We were at a highway stop and I pulled over to a parking spot away from action but it was late and there was mostly big trucks there parked further from us. Women always find a way to strip and not show much, I was actually disappointed how she managed to undress and not show much.
    It felt great wearing the dress but I didn't feel comfortable without my wig make-up and heels. I was worried about getting stopped at a spot check or pulled over and not being fully dressed. I believe it was more of the spontaneous aspect of it that excited me. When I got home I sat in the driveway for a few minutes considering what I was going to do, for some reason it bothered me that I had to put on my male shoes. So I decided to open the door of the house walking bare feet and then I got my pink fluffy flip flops and then went to get my wife. It felt so amazing the cold air feeling up the dress and against my legs. Instead of feeling nervous about the niebours, it felt like my heart was beating threw the bra of excitement of taking a chance. It's always fun and exciting taking chances but that's the part my wife worries about. She knows I love taking chances and that I never consider what the outcome can be. Well all for not getting into details.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 12-07-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Cool. thank you so much. Totally understand, one daughter can take off bra and show zilch. I've seen her change from skirt and top to a dress and the old bra with a new bra without any exposure. Probably developed skill when staying out too late and not being able to take a shower.
    Last edited by Aka_Donna; 12-08-2022 at 10:05 AM.

Damn Maria 60. You never disappoint! Thanx for sharing!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!