Thread: First time out with forms

First time out with forms

Last month I posted that I bought my first bra, a bralette from Walmart, and used birdseed stuffed nylons for "forms". As predicted by many of you, real forms followed. I got vollence C forms, 300g each. I've had them for a while, but today was the first time I got to do more then see if they looked good. Today I was going to run to Lowes, Walmart and the local mall by myself and decided to wear the forms. I was mostly drab, except panties, womens jeans and of course the bralette and forms. My top was a male T-shirt and a jacket.

First stop was Lowes to get a new garbage disposal. I was nervous walking in, lots of macho looking guys around, so I kept the jacket zipped partially so my breast were mostly covered. As I searched the store for what I needed, I was getting hot so I unzipped the jacket. As I walked around and moved my arms, it opened up more and when I looked down, it was only partially covering me. I finished my shopping, checked out at the self check but had to have the associate enter my veteran discount. If she noticed, she hid it well.

Next was Walmart to get a key made and look for a better bra. The whole time there, my jacket was unzipped, but I tried to keep it semi closed. Still nervous about what people would say. Other than the key, I didn't buy anything there.

Last stop was the mall. It was pretty crowded but I figured, what the heck, I've gone this far. The whole time I was shopping, mostly in the womens departments and VS, my jacket was wide open and my C cups proudly on display. Again, I didn't buy anything, although I had a Bali bra picked out but the line was too long. Maybe after Christmas.

I was hungry so I decided to go to the food court for lunch. After getting my food, I sat down and took my jacket off to eat. I was facing out so anyone walking in could clearly see I was a man with boobs. I slowly ate lunch, enjoying the view every time I looked down to take a bite.

I was running late, so after lunch I grabbed my coat and walked through the mall and Macy's with it over my arm and the girls proudly out in front of me. I was walking fast since I was late and noticed them jiggling. OMG! I love how that feels.

Sadly, I had to take them off and return home but can't wait till the next time. I'm hooked and will wear them every chance I get. Just had to share the experience.

Stephanie
    Dressing up. There's never a wrong time for it, just enjoy being you.

Congrats Stephanie! It took a lot of courage to be out with your forms like that! Bravo! Most especially in a place like Lowes!

I'm one step behind you, in a sense. I've had a single bra for years, but over these past few days I've bought two. I had my first outing wearing the bra (but no forms) under my shirt and sweatshirt. I might write about it elsewhere, but wanted to mention it as I know how you felt!

Stephanie, Congrats are in order! I know it will not take long for your next trip out.
    Crissy

Good for you! I have just about the same forms, but on me they go on over A size man-bobs. It would definitely show way too much on me, so I go all femme when I wear them.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

That's awesome! I find that when I'm out shopping (wearing my bra and enhancers (38C)) I tend to hold my shoulders up and slightly back (good posture) and that probably makes my projection a bit more noticeable.
    If anyone has noticed, good for them. I haven't heard a word said.

This is great, Stephanie. You gurls are giving me the courage to do the same, except my forms are DDs, they will show. I may keep the jacket on.

Well done, a notable step.

You're so close to going out fully enfemme. A wig, some makeup, even a pair of flat femme shoes and the transformation is complete.

No good with makeup. Get dressed and go get it done at one of the shop counters and then go hit the shops.

Stephanie, That's so great. I love my forms and they way they jiggle as well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Those first times for anything that kind of smacks of doing something out of the accepted social boundaries - sort of like being bad - can be exciting, but also instructive to see whether our fantasy of laughs and pointing or, at worst, tar, feathers and pitchforks is correct. Most will ignore it if they even notice it, but large boobs on a man can be a hormonal condition and as long as you are acting normally nobody will know the difference. Severe gynecomastia can cause that. But if you had been wearing a somewhat transparent blouse with lace and frills that would have been a different matter. But still few these days would make an issue of it - "Just another one of those gender nonconforming people." The more they see it the more they accept it.

Geena, mine work out to a 38C when placed over my small A, so yeah, they definitely show, but I'm not set to go full en femme yet. Still need a wig and a makeover/tutorial.

Kelli, I had read to walk that way too, so once I got more comfortable, that's how I was walking. The entire walk out of the mall I tried to keep my good posture going.

Helen, I see a wig and makeover in my future. I did look at shoes while out, but didn't find any I liked in my size, US 11.

One thing this outing told me is, you are correct Gretchen. If anyone does actually notice, I doubt they will say anything. They may point an snicker or whisper to a friend, but that's all. I'm slowly coming to realize that. When I'm alone at my lake house, I have started going for walks wearing a dress, clearly a MIAD. When the weather turns nice again, the forms will be added to outfit. Maybe by then, I'll have a wig too.
    Last edited by StephanieLake; 12-05-2022 at 10:07 AM.

Way to go Stephanie. The first forms I purchased were Vollence DD cup triangle forms. They work quite nicely with the NOBO lace bralettes I purchased at Walmart. While I enjoy wearing them when driving out and about, I generally remove them before going into retail stores. If I'm going thru a drive-thru food joint, they stay put. But, I live in a relatively warm climate and most often wear a golf shirt. I suspect I wouldn't do well anticipating stares and comments directed at "that guy with those fake boobs." However, when it is cool enough to wear a jacket (or even a heavier coat) I have gone into retail establishments with them in place. They are hidden enough that most people would have a difficult time knowing for a fact I was wearing forms. I believe they would think I just had some moobs. It is such a great feeling to enjoy being, if only partially, your feminine self.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Reality Check
    For me, it's pretty much all or nothing. Either Krisi or Homer, no "Kromer". The thing you have to be aware of as a "man with boobs" is, you may be seen by someone you know. They may even come up to talk to you. This could prove to be embarrassing or worse.

Keep this in mind.
    Krisi

Krisi,

The thought of being spotted by someone I know was always in the back of my mind, that's why I only shopped in an area further away from home. Yes, there was still a chance I would be seen by people I used to ride the train to work with, but that was slim and they don't know any of my close friends or family. If that ever happens, I will own it. It is who I am.

Stephanie

You?re so right. I?ll never forget my first few times out with my so comfortable silicone forms. I pretty much wear my underwire a cup bras daily with forms. OK, I?ve had a glance or two, but?so what. I also have several b and c cup bras with forms for those special occasions or when the pink fog rolls in.

Quote Originally Posted by StephanieLake View Post
    If that ever happens, I will own it. It is who I am.
    Stephanie
    Way to go. Congrats Stephanie, glad you enjoyed your outing.

That is awesome, Stephanie! Congratulations!

Platinum Member
    Hi Stephanie , You are So Out There now and there is no Turning back anymore, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Breast forms are a dream! I admit to a tremendous amount of breast envy!

I love that jiggle too Stephanie!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Congratulations! I'm sure you feel better for having gone through with it. You'll be out full fem before you know it (if you want to, of course).

Just one thing: It is not absolutely necessary for one to become well versed in wigs and makeup before having a first outing. It's not unusual for women to have short hair and not wear makeup.

For my first outing, I wore a baseball cap, some fem sunglasses, cute dangly earrings, a fem top, skirt and tennis shoes, plus boobs, of course. Shoulders back, chest out and I was on my way. Pride weekends are a great time to do it and next year's should be significant.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Like you I started with rice filled nylons but I will never forget the day I purchased my first set of forms I was fortunate to find a place to buy in person the lady that owned the shop warned me with a smile the double D forms will give you a back ache she was right so I bought another pair slightly smaller. I also love the jiggle when using stairs. Enjoy!