Thread: It felt good to do it, now I?m good (for how long)

It felt good to do it, now I?m good (for how long)

I did it!

Had the one week trip to the southwest, with one night out dressed in Vegas with my wife for dinner and a show. It felt good to get ready (i think my eye makeup was my best yet, with no falsies), wore a modest fall colored dress (brown/black), with black tights, and the new heels (again, modest 2.5 inch wedge heel (black with silver striped on the heel itself). I walked through the Bellagio to Planet Hollywood (abut a mile each way in the heels), and it felt great. I cannot believe I walked 2 miles in heels!

Now that it is over, now what?? I guess I am curious to hear from those who are NOT 24/7, how long are you good once you get the night out? How long can the pink fog stay away?? I feel like after this experience, I will be good for about a month.

I am not quite who your question was directed at because I am out & about dressed the majority of the time but I can only go 2 days in drab before the pink fog returns with a vengeance.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I DON'T go out, but I know what you men. For ME the dressing up with a bit of "self pleasure" at the end is the "FIX" for me. It usually lasts 6-8 days or so until the urges and "pink Fog" come back.

The first time I went out was October of 2015. The next time was April of this year. Probably not average going 6 1/2 years between outings.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Like Marina I don't go out, at least not yet. It's going to take time to work up the courage for that. So congratulations on going out! Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. I tend to underdress every day, wearing bikini panties. I guess you could say after wearing my forms last evening and then deciding to sleep in them, the pink fog rolled back in after I got back from the store this evening, because I am dressed for bed with the forms and a nightgown.

I have had many outings this year, probably the most ever although I have not kept a record. I totally understand where you are coming from. The anticipation of my next outing after a really good one tends to keep my dressing at bay. I am on cloud 9 for a while just as what you experienced and can reflect on it for a good while. Weeks in between outings is fine by me.

When we were in a lock down situation from Covid, it was quite difficult for me with no opportunity to get dressed for a very long time - too long. Things are much better for me now.

Sandi

I went out this past July for the 1st and 2nd times about 5 days apart. I went out dressed about 2 weeks ago for the 6th time. I would go out dressed on a daily basis if it were practical for me to do so. However, it isn't, so I don't. The desire is always there; but, the opportunities are not.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

After an outing dressed I feel more relaxed and the urge to dress backs off for a few days but for me the more i went out the need to dress increased. Monthly worked for me also sounds like such a wonderful trip you had and to be able to dress with your wife must have been very special.

JayBird, I would could go out every week given the opportunity. However, realistically it is about 6-8 times a year.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I only go out to meet other T's. Socializing with the girls every month or two is enuff for me.

Otherwise, I dress for shoots or stories at home or with a friend 3 or 4 times a month!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, I see the yin-and-yang of either "this was a great experience, I want this again", and "this was a great experience, I am satisfied (for awhile)".

Ursula.....I think I also may have some factors that drive my desire. Mainly I think it may be stress from work. This can give that outlet, even if it is the simple wearing of an undergarment or soft-leggings.

Appreciate the differences (as always).

Platinum Member
    I do not get very foggy these days. I will chalk that up to maturity. I normally spend as much time or more presenting as a woman, so its unusual to go for more than part of a day in male mode. Over the holidays, I spend time with family and present as male. Two or three days of that and I am ready to shape shift again.