Hi everyone. I used to hang out here back in 2009 when I first started transitioning and I started out as a crossdresser. I honestly had a lot of repressed hatred for crossdressers that I regret and have learned about myself. It was more societal learned than anything.. Well... the point is that I transitioned full time about 12 years ago and had a orchi. Now I have to get hormones injections every day and 3 times twice a week. I on occasions do 11 injections a week just because my body is so weird and estrogen makes me depressed but my body loves it. If i take T, E and progesterone together it just works and I am good.... take any one out and I go to shit mentally.....

Well now I just got off a long day of work and had a emotional freakout this morning about getting to work now that my car got repoed. I got a new job but not before they could repo it and it got sold before i could do anything. Now anytime I have to go to work my clinically diagnosed severe high masking autism gets set off as I cant take my car to work and it was a 50K cometitor to tesla.... now I have to take the bus and or a $50 lyft each way to work.... So I am not dealing with that well...

Im sitting here just bored out of my mind and needed someone to talk to and remembered that this place exists