Thread: Compliment from my wife

Compliment from my wife

We have been married for 22 years & I kept my crossdressing mostly hidden for most of that time. I came out to her about 3 years ago & have been her french maid once a week since. Once or twice a week I wear a skirt & blouse, with stockings, and bra with forms. My wife has never said much of anything about me being dressed & just acts like this is normal. The other day I had to drop some things off at Goodwill & picked up 2 skirts, a blouse & a dress.

Last night I wore the dress & sat down to watch TV. She looked over at me & said "that's a nice dress". I thanked her for the compliment & gave her a kiss! It may not be much, but it is the first time she has commented on anything from my fem wardrobe. I was in heaven!

Jessica

Jessica, Wonderful, you said it is not much but it certainly is! That speaks volumes
    Crissy

I hope your wife continues her acceptance

Sounds nice. I bet that was music to your ears.

Sandi

Oh how wonderful. Its such a great feeling when that happens. Hope there are many more comments like this coming your way.

Jessica, I would love this. Tolerance is a step towards acceptance. Nancy

It is great isn't it!

My wife hardly reacts any more. Once in a while I will find some outfit I had forgotten about and she will ask if it is new, or just mention it looks nice. I dress often, maybe four nights a week.

She still works so when she comes home she just wants to veg out so often it is leggings and a tank top. I will be sitting with her in a tiny bodycon dress, low cut with my Roanyer boobs almost falling out, high heels, necklace. She will mention that I am all dressed up and she is just letting it all hang out! We snuggle and watch a bit of TV, visit and off to bed.

That’s wonderful Jessica.

It is a wonderful feeling when your spouse gives you a complement about your attire without having to ask about how you look.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

Jessica, a compliment from my wife is a dream I have. Congratulations. One day I mentioned to my wife I thought my bras were really pretty and asked what she thought. She replied that she's never really seen my bras on me as they are always covered by a top or a dress. Oh well, that fishing expedition went nowhere. The only time she's come close to offering a compliment was one evening when I wore a nice party/dinner dress for dinner. She asked if she needed to dress up for supper, too. Of course, she was kidding about having to dress up; but, I did take that as an acknowledgement the dress I was wearing looked nice.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Very nice Jessica!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

This is amazing! It?s personally my dream realized! That?s so cool for you girl!

Sounds like you are living the dream such sweet wife you have.

That?s great! Be patient And let her accept you and CD at her speed.

I hope and pray for acceptance and love like this.

Banned Read only
    "Not much!" Only in my dreams have I gotten that far. You're very fortunate.

Jessica, I am so glad that your wife gave you the compliment. It is a great feeling.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Thanks for all of the nice comments.
    I am thrilled at the compliment. She is definitely a keeper. 22 years & still going!

Just another 'Gurl'
    Nice. Your wife sounds like a good lady.
    Just another man in a dress