Thread: Gift from the Wife

Gift from the Wife

My wife buys a lot of LuLaRoe leggings and recently also bought a few sports bras as they are more comfortable for her. Now to paint a small picture, we are about the same height, but she is a larger woman, and I am a smaller woman(or at least like to be..). She ordered 2 sports bras from LuLaRoe in 3x. One was correct, and the other was an XL. The other day she pulled it out and asked if I wanted it. I of course was very surprised yet thankful that she asked. I normally wear a medium when it comes to those sizes, so I was very pleased to know that with the back adjustment all the way in and the crossover shoulder straps tightened up it fit like a glove. After wearing it all day today I knew why she got them. They are SO comfortable!! Whats even better is it fits my C forms, my DD forms, AND my Cs and DDs together. Sometimes you have to go big or.. go big.

When I went to talk to her about it, I started with "so about that sports bra.. " she said "what, are you wanting another?" She was honestly asking me. I did say no, because they aren't cheap, but I did thank her again and told her why I know she likes them. She's comfortable with my dressing, and I dont go overboard, but with a happy moment like this, I wanted to share the joy.
    I just want to be me, and be happy.

What an incredibly nice thing....for both of you! It sounds like you have great communication also!

Hugs,

Linda

I love reading how you both communicate so well. I remember a while back I wore one of my wife's Genie bra. It's not the most attractive bra but it was the most comfortable bra I ever wore. Now that you brought it up I may ask my wife for one. Thanks for sharing I love reading when a couple communicate so well

Brianne, I'm so glad that your wife game you that small amount of acceptance.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    My wife sometimes buys me clothes or jewelry. It's all the same money but it's the thought that counts.

Now if she really wanted to give me a "gift", she would offer to go out with me in public on a "girls day out".
    Krisi

Ditto, Krisi. Whenever my wife goes shopping, she always asks if I ?need? anything. Fortunately, I have everything I need and then some, but I always appreciate her asking. Occasionally, she?s picked out something she thinks I?d like. Living in a small town really limits our girls day out. We recently drove to a nearby town for dinner and a movie, but saw some of our friends. We did panic a little. We do go out for drives, but still worry about police, road rage, an accident, etc. I?m OK with this. I?m always underdressed, including bra. Got a couple glances at breakfast, but got a smile too. Usually, I wear a b or c cup bra, but when out, it?s one of my a cup bras, which I fill nicely. Maybe someday.

Reality Check
    NancySue, When you go for drives, have your wife drive. It will be much simpler if she gets stopped by the police.

I would be thinking of a city about two hours away if I could get my wife to go out with me. Two of the three cities within a couple hour's drive from me have a lot of tourists so I think that would be better.
    Krisi

Brianne, congratulations for find a balance with your wife. The respect you express for her in your post probably has something to do with her being comfortable with your dressing.
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

Sounds like you have solid 2-way communications with your wife which is very nice indeed.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Just another 'Gurl'
    Your wife sounds pretty amazing.
    Just another man in a dress

Platinum Member
    When myWife orders out of a Catalog she leaves me a line to order something for myself,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!