Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your method for returning to male mode?

What is your method for returning to male mode?

Over the last few months, I have noticed how I return to male mode has an emotional affect on me. If I quickly just remove everything in no particular order, I feel a bit edgy afterwards. If I remove items in a methodical way, I maintain that emotional high I have while being dressed. The routine I started is to remove any jewelry first, then my heels / shoes, followed by the wig and then clothing. If I have makeup on, it is the last to be removed. I?m curious to know who else has developed a specific approach to returning to male mode in order to keep that euphoria going?
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

When I get back home after an outing, I like to take a shower pretty much right away, unless I have to do something else first. I pretty much take things off in the reverse order of how I put them on.

When I come out, I might put my boobs back on if I'm in the mood and if circumstances will allow. The fact I'm cleaner than before makes up (somewhat) for the fact I'm back in male mode.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I like to leave the wig on until the last possible moment. Without the long blonde hair, I am a man again.

Logically strip, throw cloths everywhere... Pickup next and think on how the garments looked and or need replacement.

Merry Christmas everyone too xoKD
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

If I've been fully enfemme then how things come off depends upon what I'm wearing but at some point it's inevitable I get to the point of being in bra/forms and knickers. For me there is something definitely femme about just being in that state even if it's only for a few minutes while I hang dresses or blouses.

Last off is makeup, initially in the shower but deep cleaned afterwards to get any last remnants of mascara etc.

I've posed before that when taking off my bra I leave the forms in place, undo the hooks and remove bra and forms together. I guess it's leaving the girls on to the last moment.

The very last thing that goes off, my tuck. Even if naked I may get into the shower with it in place as I like to see that flat look, hanging on to my femme form as long as possible I suppose.

Obviously, clothing comes of in the reverse order that it went on. Although I have done the take my bra off first trick many times. Then hair and makeup. Not really a ritual.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I often don't get to be femme'd up for very long, so I really hate to go back so soon. To push myself into it, I pull off the wig and look in the mirror: the magic sort of evaporates then. So, it's about like Karren said, taking it off in reverse order. When not pressed for time, I carefully pack each item away as I remove it. And I pack the makeup so I remember what I used (if it worked well, anyway). When I am pressed for time, I have to go back and finish the process later.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Fascinating. I have found that sometimes if I change too fast I feel a bit depressed afterwards. But I don't have a set approach. Another bit of evidence of how different we all are. Celebrate Diversity, as the old bumper stickers used to say.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    After a few hours dressed, I go to my bed and "pleasure myself" (there is still a sexual element here. perhaps a ritual "artifact" of my beginning days) this "Kills" the dressing desire COLD and I can't wait to take everything off. Then I go to the shower and get off every last scrap of makeup. Then I am good for over a WEEK without having ANY desires to dress or fanaticize about it. Seems sorta like a drug----the urge builds up and I take my "FIX" of my CD ritual, and I am good in man mode for days. afterwards.

Marinatwelve…that’s the most honest statement about crossdressing I think I’ve ever heard! I’m sure there are many here who feel the same, but no one wants to bring that up here in this forum. I appreciate your honesty!
    Krissy

typically the first thing that comes off is the wig. It's kind of a practical thing since removing my clothing will probably dislodge the wig anyway. Oh yes, the jewelry comes off before that - forgot.

Once the jewelry and wig is off, the shoes are next, followed by the outer clothing. From there I proceed to removing the makeup, which takes a while. I may sleep with the nails and underclothes still on, not taking them off until the morning.

Basically I like to prolong the period that I'm wearing the foundation garments - especially the bra and forms.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Quote Originally Posted by krissysSecret View Post
    I’m sure there are many here who feel the same, but no one wants to bring that up here in this forum.
    ...no pun intended.

Almost too honest for the forum. Let's see if the post will be allowed to stand as is.

Btw, when I have a makeover, the makeup is pretty much always the last thing I take off before bathing.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

My things come off in this order:
    Bracelet, earrings, necklace.
    Wig, dress, stockings/pantyhose.
    Breastforms, bra, panties.
    Then I step into the shower and shave everything.
    Then I Step out of the shower, brush my teeth, do my makeup and reverse the process.
    Picking out a new outfit takes the most time, because there are so many options and so many choices of each.
    Dress, skirt and top, leggings and top, shorts and top, slacks and top, color and cut of each item, etc., etc., etc. …
    Do I add a corset or other shapewear, what size breastforms go with my outfit, what color lipstick and nail polish, more etc.’s.
    Fishnets, stay ups, pantyhose, footies, trowser socks, so many choices …
    Mostly I wear house dresses, but I like to dress up sometimes, and I usually wear leggings for shopping.
    I used to hate male mode, but I find it much more tolerable if I wear a wig, a dress and breastforms.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Banned Read only
    I only wear dresses, so the first thing off is the dress. As I always wear a full slip I usually find something to do before removing the slip; watch tv, sip coffee, etc. Next of is the slip, then heels and hosiery, then bra and panty. The wig comes off last as I suffer from male pattern baldness. If I am a home I do not wear makeup other than lipstick. If it is minimal makeup or a lot, that's the last.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I enjoy the slow roll when un-Carla-ing.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

my wig comes off just before the makeup which is last. The clothing is first
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I usually realize what time it is, "oh crap I have to get going", and either lose everything fast and get redressed for my drive, or grab clothes to change into as I get near my destination.

I wear beautiful/romantic lingerie, a bra or forms, and a wig to bed most nights - no makeup, hose or anything else. So with me it's simply a matter of slipping off the lingerie in the morning, then bra or forms, then the wig, then hop into the shower and get ready for the day as a guy, which is a huge buzz kill.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I take looking like a woman very seriously! Which requires some uncomfortable shaping gear.

So, after coming home from an event or after a shoot, I can't wait to get it all off!

However, there r those occasions that Marina mentioned. When I'm aroused after a shoot.

But, after that I tear it all off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have no routine whatsoever other than my bra and forms are almost always the last to come off. I think that's simply because I love boobs - mine or anyone else's. What I have seriously noticed lately is I'm slowly becoming a grumpy old man but I am always a pleasant and sweet old lady. When I'm dressed at home - even if it's just stockings, bra, forms, and top/nightie - I never complain about anything and I jump when my wife speaks. When I'm in drab mode, I can complain with the best of the other grumpy old men. I actually like Heather better than my other self in this regard.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    krissysSecret: I think it is a very important element to bring up. I was careful to select my words carefully. Thats what this site is about, INFORMATION and comparing notes. We are adults here faced with a "peculiar drive". My own reaction afterwards of not being able to get the clothes and makeup OFF fast enough, and not thinking about CD for days afterwards may be an important clue to my own psyche concerning CD. Others here may have noticed something similar.

Mod note

As your words were chosen wisely is why it was left.
    Stop with the talk about moderation
    And a warning to others not to take it more graphic…..that is where the trouble lies in the past.
    This is the open section where guests can read/ families ect.
    We are adults and can read between the lines no need to take it further in the open section.
    Last edited by Di; 12-10-2022 at 09:42 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

More often than not, my conversion is often in the car, either in a parking lot, or in transit. Wig, back into the storage box, jewelry into my Sephora bag where I keep it, remove makeup with wipes, change into boy clothes, enter house with all stuff in a gym bag.

In other words, not very memorable but the function of having an adult son living with us and a wife where I don't really want her to see me dressed.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

The best way is to never return! Just stay presenting as a feminine male.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

It is hard to take off my nightgown in the morning. But I underdress in panties and pantyhose day and night so that helps me feel feminine all the time. My wife and I sleep apart so I can wear nightgowns but she does not want to see me dressed, so I need to stay in my bedroom with door closed. She wears the pants in our relationship so I do as she says.
    Last edited by Jade P; 12-14-2022 at 05:06 AM.