Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife tease you

Does your wife tease you

Often if we're going to a special event where my wife is wearing a dress,heels and she is standing in front of the mirror in pantyhose, bra etc and applying makeup or putting lipstick on or any of the little things women do before going out and she'll look at me with a twinkle in her eye and say "bet you wish you were doing this" or she'll back up to me in a LBD and say "zip me up" and then add "bet you wish you were wearing this" and smile.She isn't being mean it's just a little joke between us.It took years to get to this point but it is a comfort level we've arrived at.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

My wife does this too but is doing it in a more sarcastic not nice way. She is not very tolerant of my dressing. When she says I bet you would like to wear this I am honest and say yes I would. I hope with time and love she becomes accepting.

There definitely is a big difference between mean teasing and fun teasing, and fortunately for me, my wife is very skilled at the fun and even erotic teasing about femme clothing. So, yes, she will tease me about what she is wearing and sometimes have me help her get dressed. She knows that I love being a part of it! Nancy

I can only wish for that to happen
    Crissy

I'm with Crissy!!!

I am one of the lucky ones in this topic. my girlfriend teases me all the time and this makes me feel very confident and comfortable about CDing.

Hope others can experience this feeling!
    Last edited by Gi Gondin; 12-11-2022 at 10:31 AM.

Banned Read only
    My wife has not uttered a word about my cross dressing since the mid 1980's; nada, nil, zip. No snide comments about news reports on the television. A couple of years ago, when she cleaning out her old nightgowns that no longer fit she told me to take whatever I wanted. I almost fell over. I think she knew which one I would take. That's story has been posted several times on this site. The only conversation we ever have concerns some of the local weather girls. There are some young ones who wear tight dresses that look wrinkled because they are so tight. I will chime in put that about as far as any discussion goes on female clothing.

I always leave the house dressed 👗, so I have to pass an inspection, including color of lipstick, and especially if I'm going shopping must blend in, nothing to short which I try and get away with now and again, lol

I think that when a wife gets to the point of making jokes about your dressing, it means she got quite over it and you two are off to a good run together. I like the humor.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    That's awesome, Michelle. Another moment of togetherness.
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human

My supportive wife has a great sense of humor and will occasionally tease me or just smile and roll her eyes. Dressing is very comfortable for me. She can?t figure out what I find comfortable wearing underwires, hose, a girdle, etc. I?m not sure either other than my enjoyment.

Fun teasing:
    Yesterday my wife and I were bathing our dogs. Our black one is a 100% beautiful puzzle, female mutt. Whatever breeds she has in her, has caused her to have what looks kind of like a schnauzer’s beard and mustache.

Wife: hold still sweet girl, I need to get your beard.
    Me: I know puppy… it’s hard being a girl with whiskers.
    Wife: Don’t you know it! *giggles*
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

Michelle, while my wife is supporting, she does not tease.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My wonderfully supportive wife fun teases me when we see outfits and she says "Oh you want to wear that one don't you". I love it. She also helps me put together good looks and matching items. Very lucky and I just spoil her.

Michelle 51, your wife IS quite the wicked (in a good way) little tease, isn?t she?

I love that my wife teases me. She refers to "Kris" as "my sister" and kids me about my big boobs, which, interestingly, are the same size as hers.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Platinum Member
    I am glad you have reached the point where your wife feels comfortable teasing a bit.

IamWren, that's hysterical!!!!

Just another 'Gurl'
    My wife is supportive but does not tease. In saying that I refuse to dress around her. If I did maybe she would, but I doubt it. Her family is fun but they don't tease. My family teases all the time.
    Just another man in a dress

As you know my wife is the instigator of our lifestyle and hence super supportive but yes she teases me about who wears the trousers in our household and who is expected to look pretty and also likes to remind me of when we got together and I expected her to be in that position but its always done with love

If my wife did the mean type of teasing that would be a step forward! Right now she doesn't want to acknowledge my crossdressing at all. Strictly DADT.

My GG and I laugh when she takes my picture...she says always says, "titz up" lol a phrase we enjoy from Madam Mazel on prime.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I would absolutely love to be teased about my dressing by my wife sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship.

I get teased often. But it ok because I am a terrible teaser as most of you would expect of Natalie.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What would life be without a good tease. Almost always well meaning humour. But as with all things my good lady can twist the knife, if I have upset her for some reason. So best not to.
    Last edited by Jane G; 12-12-2022 at 12:34 PM.