Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Wife Supports Our Girl Time

So great! So loving! Do you think she would ever consider posting on the forum just to support and affirm those with less accepting spouses?

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts regarding my wife. She is truly a sweet, loving, accepting person who has always accepted me, all of me, as I am. We love each other deeply and enjoy our lives together. Thanks again for your kind comments.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

No need for us. She told me years ago to just dress whenever I desired, so I do.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyJ View Post
    So great! So loving! Do you think she would ever consider posting on the forum just to support and affirm those with less accepting spouses?
    Nancy, to answer your question... My wife has been quite supportive to my CD'ing friends that we have met in local CD groups that gather regularly. She has also been helpful to those wives of our special friends (my wife's loving term) to help them understand how they might be more supporting and affirming. However, she is not a member of CD.com.

Teresa, I agree with NancyJ, I feel we are fortunate to have some very good GG’s here but having your wife also chime in could be nice.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Everytime myWife orders something from the Catalog she gives me the odder to add something,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Teresa, I agree with NancyJ, I feel we are fortunate to have some very good GG’s here but having your wife also chime in could be nice.
    My wife is flattered but will give some thought about your suggestion and NancyJ's.

I need to put my wife in touch with yours. I would love to have girl time with my wife,

Teresa, your wife is wonderful!!! Have a great time! I hope we get an in depth report on the experience. : )